Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Resin - Walling

i see Nixie has come back to pz kids again... welcome back nix.

unfortunately you were banned from these servers in the past, on your old steam account. just so happens that, that steam account was VAC'd.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=111930 - nix's old account
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=149874 - her new one

i guess you were trying to come back all incognito or something. made me lol

proof of her vac'd account: http://www.legit-proof.com/search.ph...y=0:1:19775661

i guess it's only a matter of time until your cousin gets on your account and downloads hacks again

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm just saying that most 14 yr olds are neither as malicious, or as dedicated to hunt down, download, and install hacks for a computer game, they may not get to play again for a long time. it's just strange that his first thought after you left was "ok, time to get my hack on!!!"
    you must not be involved in any competitive scene for any fps. 13 - 17 year olds are a huge percentage of cheaters. they get their mommies and daddies to get them to pay for privately coded cheats on a regular basis.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ReSin View Post
    Uh, thanks? I guess?... I mean I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about.

And apparently your Steam ID goes down the newer your account is....?
    I have to say that it's a pretty extraordinary coincidence to somehow end up with the same IP address as the one assigned to the person you supposedly aren't.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I have to say that it's a pretty extraordinary coincidence to somehow end up with the same IP address as the one assigned to the person you supposedly aren't.
    ah, and there's the rub.

plus, look at the resin account's previous names. looks like she had the name Nix a few times. probably changed it when she realized we'd ban her again
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Yeah I guess that must be it, then it would also mean that I am this Steez Mgeez person as well, and I have another 50 something Steam accounts, and hundreds of different IP addresses.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/i...7.82&submit=go

So it means we might have the same ISP which isn't outrageous because cable companies stretch multiple states, it is also a dynamic IP address. And how about the hundreds of unknown addresses? Hell any one of you could have had the same IP address at one point. So yes it is an extraordinary coincidence.

Look at it from our side.
    multiple accounts, that have been banned
    multiple IP addresses and ISPs
    your name (NIX) on said accounts.
    and your incredible but somewhat questionable skill on the game.

Now if you were us, what would you do?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Look at it from our side.
    multiple accounts, that have been banned - No proof that there are multiple accounts, just an assumption.

multiple IP addresses and ISPs - See links below. You look rather suspicious yourself Perry, I mean just look at all those IP addresses, you must have been banned at least once.

your name (NIX) on said accounts. - Not sure what to tell you here, I kind of have a thing for greek mythology, it's been Nyx before (try google, don't forget all the other names you and others have used and not just on Ibis servers), and others before that but oh wait, I just didn't log on to your server with those other names. It's also a word in a couple of other languages. Basically shoddy, circumstantial evidence that just happens to be convenient.

and your incredible but somewhat questionable skill on the game. - Is it really that incredible? I don't compete in any tournaments but I can say that they are rather incredible themselves so I guess that would mean they are probably cheating too in your book.

Now if you were us, what would you do? - Put my foot in my mouth.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=70900
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=132347
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=61849

Uh, thanks? I guess?... I mean I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about.

And apparently your Steam ID goes down the newer your account is....?
    forgive me, when i said old steam account, i merely meant the one you used to play on these servers with.

regardless of how big your steam id is, they're both your accounts. there's no point in denying it. this isn't a conspiracy theory.

8. Default

Yeah I guess that must be it, then it would also mean that I am this Steez Mgeez person as well, and I have another 50 something Steam accounts, and hundreds of different IP addresses.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/i...7.82&submit=go

So it means we might have the same ISP which isn't outrageous because cable companies stretch multiple states, it is also a dynamic IP address. And how about the hundreds of unknown addresses? Hell any one of you could have had the same IP address at one point. So yes it is an extraordinary coincidence.
    I've seen Steez Mgeez' page before, and it looks more like a bug in the statistics system than anything else. That might also be an issue affecting you in this case, however peculiar that might be, and that's why I'm not telling you that you're lying.

Regarding the addresses, however, you should know that individual subnets are almost exclusively assigned on a per-CM basis by cable providers for routing purposes. That means that in order for two separate cable modems to be assigned the same public IP address, they would in all likelihood have to be connected in the same neighbourhood.

Having had only one IP address registered on both accounts, with the exception of a handful of connections from a different address on the Nix account, also suggests that the leases are only part-dynamic, and that the authoritative DHCP server performs an ISC-style delegation based on previous leases, making it very unlikely that you would ever acquire the same address, and unimaginably unlikely that you would defy the odds of address delegation, and somehow live in the same neighbourhood as someone who previously played on this server, and somehow also end up playing GunGame on the same server, and somehow also ending up attracting the attention of admins due to the way in which you play the game.

I'm not telling you who you are and who you aren't. I haven't even accused you of anything. You don't need to reply to my posts with an attitude.

9. Default

I've seen Steez Mgeez' page before, and it looks more like a bug in the statistics system than anything else. That might also be an issue affecting you in this case, however peculiar that might be, and that's why I'm not telling you that you're lying.

Regarding the addresses, however, you should know that individual subnets are almost exclusively assigned on a per-CM basis by cable providers for routing purposes. That means that in order for two separate cable modems to be assigned the same public IP address, they would in all likelihood have to be connected in the same neighbourhood.

Having had only one IP address registered on both accounts, with the exception of a handful of connections from a different address on the Nix account, also suggests that the leases are only part-dynamic, and that the authoritative DHCP server performs an ISC-style delegation based on previous leases, making it very unlikely that you would ever acquire the same address, and unimaginably unlikely that you would defy the odds of address delegation, and somehow live in the same neighbourhood as someone who previously played on this server, and somehow also end up playing GunGame on the same server, and somehow also ending up attracting the attention of admins due to the way in which you play the game.

I'm not telling you who you are and who you aren't. I haven't even accused you of anything. You don't need to reply to my posts with an attitude.
    I apologize for the attitude, just with all the Perry's and that other guy throwing shit around gets me a bit peeved, I don't like it when people try to gang up on me and try to blame me for something I don't have anything to do with.

Yes I do know what you are saying about the IP addresses, however I don't have to live in the same neighborhood as this other person. I could live in the same city, same county, same state, or in a state next to theirs. I myself wouldn't say that almost 600 other connections of unknown addresses is a handful, they could have been using a proxy or a number of other methods to mess with things, or since pretty much everyone has at least a few hundred unknown addresses, it's possible that they connected with anywhere from 1 to 6 or 7 different IPs that were unable to be logged for whatever reason.

I have played and do play on many other servers, so I don't exclusively play on just this one. There are also a lot of other players that as good and better than me. I've run into quite a lot of them.

Jesus titty fucking christ,

you on the rag much bitch? I put up possible reasons as to why you were banned. Look at my IP adresses, all originating from the same wireless router. My old router was dying and required me to restart it 3 times a day. I was banned on here once for racism (called alex a nigger) and that was over 6 months ago. You have 2 accounts, one that is VAC Banned and your current one. That along with your "incredible" skill tends to stick me a suspicious. Get off your high fucking ovulationg horse and just shut your mouth. You won. unbanned and ready to get caught again on the servers.
    Calm down there cowboy. You and whatever the hell his name is are the two that are throwing accusations and making claims that can't be backed up with evidence. And I will just say this, you can't prove that all those addresses you had were all from the same modem, the data just isn't there.

10. Default

I apologize for the attitude, just with all the Perry's and that other guy throwing shit around gets me a bit peeved, I don't like it when people try to gang up on me and try to blame me for something I don't have anything to do with.

Yes I do know what you are saying about the IP addresses, however I don't have to live in the same neighborhood as this other person. I could live in the same city, same county, same state, or in a state next to theirs. I myself wouldn't say that almost 600 other connections of unknown addresses is a handful, they could have been using a proxy or a number of other methods to mess with things, or since pretty much everyone has at least a few hundred unknown addresses, it's possible that they connected with anywhere from 1 to 6 or 7 different IPs that were unable to be logged for whatever reason.

I have played and do play on many other servers, so I don't exclusively play on just this one. There are also a lot of other players that as good and better than me. I've run into quite a lot of them.

Calm down there cowboy. You and whatever the hell his name is are the two that are throwing accusations and making claims that can't be backed up with evidence. And I will just say this, you can't prove that all those addresses you had were all from the same modem, the data just isn't there.
    ReSin... I know we can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the same person who was banned from Ibis as Nix, but the thing is you are very defensive for someone who has done no wrong. Telling these great extravagant stories, and explaining how since there is a .00005% chance you arent the same person as Nix does no good for situation. The underlying problem is the walls in the demo, which I take fault for not demoing you for a couple more maps, but the evidence of hacking is there.

Edit to add: Even if ReSin and Nix are not the same player, Nix's IP should be banned just to be sure Nix doesnt play Ibis servers anymore. If this happens to also ban ReSin out of coincidence then that is an inconvenience, but a necessary one if it gets hackers like Nix off our servers.
    Last edited by jssaylor2007; 09-30-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Incomplete

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry