Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Resin - Walling

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I did the ban. Guy said he was from Japan with a ping of 21-26... that was the first hint something was off.

I watched the guy for 3 maps before banning. Owns and Xen were also on and can vouch for how off this guy was.
    i would vouch too on resin playing very suspicously, but no conclusive demo for now i guess?... oh well, i will check this shit out as soon as i can,... i mean her win to lose ratio is off the chart lately... and i've called hacks on her a few times before too, mostly for BS corner kills, but nthn too flashy, i categorized it under fucking dumb luck for now:P

and vlad? i just PMed u smthn important, hope u can read it.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i would vouch too on resin playing very suspicously, but no conclusive demo for now i guess?... oh well, i will check this shit out as soon as i can,... i mean her win to lose ratio is off the chart lately... and i've called hacks on her a few times before too, mostly for BS corner kills, but nthn too flashy, i categorized it under fucking dumb luck for now:P

and vlad? i just PMed u smthn important, hope u can read it.
    Read and responded.....

I will see this through from start to finish regardless of the outcome.

3. Default

look resin. the fact is is that while you're right we can't prove that you and nix are the same person, it's a fuckload more likely that you are instead of all these coincidences. lets list them

1) your account been banned from another server (for same reason)
    2) share IP w/ a VAC'd account (also, got banned from our server)
    3) share a NAME with said VAC'd account

now, the only thing i will say in your defense is that it's a bit strange for you to return after about 5 months. but that's far outweighed by the other conditions
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

IP bans are useless with dynamic IPs, but have fun with it because it won't affect me.

If I had not said anything about it you all would have jumped to the same conclusions. So really it is just a catch .22 for me. (Try google again for this). And of course now someone will most likely say, "no we wouldn't" w/e.

The player links I used were just a couple I clicked on that were on the first page of my people killed, except for perry's. I was merely using them as an example of multiple names and IP addresses.

5. Default

WOW all i have to say TO ALL OF YOU GUYS calm the fuck down with the flaming, the problem that happened is over and down with and if we catch ReSin in a demo hacking she will be gone its that simple now close this thread we dont need people flaming on the forums

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    WOW all i have to say TO ALL OF YOU GUYS calm the fuck down with the flaming, the problem that happened is over and down with and if we catch ReSin in a demo hacking she will be gone its that simple now close this thread we dont need people flaming on the forums

Done.