Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Resin - Walling

1. Default Resin - Walling

Steam ID in demo.

Couldnt get the demo to upload as .rar or .zip so heres the MU link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9Q4XUHHZ

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    Steam ID in demo.

Couldnt get the demo to upload as .rar or .zip so heres the MU link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9Q4XUHHZ
    I did the ban. Guy said he was from Japan with a ping of 21-26... that was the first hint something was off.

I watched the guy for 3 maps before banning. Owns and Xen were also on and can vouch for how off this guy was.

always thought something was fishy. but i couldnt find any proof.

4. Default

Yeah he was deffinitly walling and kept getting impossible kills, some sort of ping masking as well but it was fluctuating so it was wierd. Plus I think Tentos said he had like 30 wins in the past week or something? Which isn't impossible but i'm on the server all the time and barely ever see him.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Its not looking good for you.... Looks like you were Perma banned from another Gungame server on the 25th of this month...

http://asshats.cmgsourceclan.com/?se...8&bf=&bri=&ba=

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    they did in the unban thread.
    :nods: and got shut the fuck down by vlad.

though w/out the demo from cmg, we wouldn't know the true validity of their ban, but i truly, TRULY doubt that it would make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :nods: and got shut the fuck down by vlad.

though w/out the demo from cmg, we wouldn't know the true validity of their ban, but i truly, TRULY doubt that it would make a difference.
    Actually I asked James and Maynerd to review.... James said Hacker... but Maynerd said not sure (wouldn't have banned)... at this point Im gonna let the ban stand and try to get Zero to review it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    you guys need to learn when a hackers a fucking hacker you guys are SO FUCKING DUMB. HE'S FUCKING LEGIT.
    I'm gonna have 2 agree with him... not on the part you're dumb or anything... but I don't think he hacks.. and this demo doesn't show anything worth banning over... and yes, I'm aware there's 3-4 times where he makes uber fast shots around corners and what not, but the truth is there's more times where he's surprised and gets pwwnd then there is him actually pwwning other people. people do play rounds where they're just on fire and do amazing shit.. I know this cause if it wasn't for being known in this community I would have been bannd for hacks a couple of times. I personally would not ban with the demo provided.... I would wait for more solid evidence. the person in question does make some amazing shots, but also fucks up plenty of times, and pull shit that left me kinda going well shit, I noticed that person before you, and would have made a move faster then you have... as I said... id wait on more solid evidence. send it 2 vac bans though...see what they have 2 say.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Since there isnt enough proof in the Demo I have unbanned RiSen...
    If she was hacking this will allow us a chance to make a stronger demo to submit to VAC...
    and if it was just skill mixed with blind luck than there shouldn't be any further problems.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Its not looking good for you.... Looks like you were Perma banned from another Gungame server on the 25th of this month...

http://asshats.cmgsourceclan.com/?se...8&bf=&bri=&ba=
    Ugh, I did see this one and I also banned my cousin from ever using anything of mine whenever they visit again. He said that he just wanted to play half-life 2 while I was at work so I left steam open and told him not to touch anything else, but apparently that is an open invitation to do whatever the hell he wants to a 14 year old, and that is exactly what he did. >_<

So yeah, that one is up to you guys and girls whether you believe me or not, sooo....yeah w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Since there isnt enough proof in the Demo I have unbanned RiSen...
    If she was hacking this will allow us a chance to make a stronger demo to submit to VAC...
    and if it was just skill mixed with blind luck than there shouldn't be any further problems.

Oh, and thanks.