Name in Game: ReSin
Steam-ID: Steam_0:0:4096898
Who banned you: Vladninja
When: 9/29/2010
Where: Gungame (I guess that's what goes there)
Why banned: Apparently I was using some kind of wallhack/ping maskering(what?)/sharing internet connection/Japan.

Other/Reason to unban:

I'm not actually from Japan, contrary to popular belief.

I use sound very much to my advantage (surround sound headphones = win), I am also very good at seeing mostly everything on my screen (I won't say everything because there are things I miss) and quickly reacting to it when I'm not half asleep. Knowing where people are likely to hide helps too.

I use visual queues as well, for example: teammates running in a direction shooting means that there is most likely a person where they are looking. The server has a tracer mod I guess because I can see the bullets so that means if you follow the tracers then you know where the bullets are coming from (tracers work both ways irl too).

As far as the person that I knifed who was around a corner (which was the ultimate deciding factor?), I did not know that he was there until I turned the corner (see fast reaction time) I did however know that there was someone else in there and I was going to try to knife that person and in the process of trying to avoid their bullets I jumped into the corner where there was the person who I then proceeded to stab to death.

One more thing I would like to note about what tentoes said, "/it".
Really? That's mean, no one calls someone an "it".