Pub: , M4A1 (silenced), Glock, Scout, and Deagle
    GG: M4A1 (silenced), Glock, Scout, and Deagle
    ZMOD: M4A1 (silenced), Glock, Scout, and Deagle
    WCS: M4A1 (silenced), Glock, Scout, and Deagle

Favorite Maps:
    Any map

Times Around: I like to play random times

Reason for Application:
    Well i been playing on your server for a while now and love CS. I been playing cs since 1.5 and been an admin on many other servers and alway did my best to help the server out. I play for fun but love to win and Carina stole my birthday she is a stalker. Just have to say that. I am a above average player that can own when i try. Back in the day when i played 1.6 i used to go on one server that had only scouts knives. With helped out my sniping and knifing skills. The i went to regular servers and joined several clans but left them for school and other games since i dont just play one game ever. I think i would be a good addition and i know it take a long time to process i would have put this in sooner but no one whould have known of me so here i am now.
    Last edited by nightstrife; 10-01-2010 at 10:02 AM.

+1. your'e an awesome guy, good admin, and an above average player. def deserves it

New Jersey is a lie!!!

4. Default

logged in to +1 you

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    Carina stole my birthday she is a stalker. Just have to say that.
    .. I DID NOT STEAL YOUR BIRTHDAY!! YOU STOLE MINE!!!!
    And im not stalking you.. its the other way around..

Besides that..
    +1.. great admin, fun to play with, good guy.. very bad player

Good luck Strife
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Thumbs up

+1 to this guy, he is cool and you should all +1

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    +1 to this guy, he is cool and you should all +1
    so humble too right?

oh yeah, and a +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

+1 foo jowwww

night strife is a great admin. <---PERIOD

9. Default

+1 because you played scoutzknivez. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    +1 because you played scoutzknivez. I was beginning to think I was the only one.
    +1 too, night is a great admin and humble player, and chase i like Scoutzknivez too