Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin retard problem solved...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    anyone see my balls around here ive seen to misplace them....
    check at blades place

2. Default

3. Default

WTF.....Really!!! what kinda of thread is this...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    The whole community is tired and sick of you buddy, majority hates you with a passion, shit..
    from what I see you're the only person with any real problem with him, maybe you should just get over it, and not sit here making pointless threads that no 1 gives a flying fuck about.

you call him an idiot and ignorant, yet you make this retarded thread?

if you have a problem with the way he's using his admin privs, then get a demo and post it in the abuse section, otherwise be quiet, or go have your tantrum in the flame thread. don't spam the forums with garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    WTF.....Really!!! what kinda of thread is this...
    buncha BS and nothing more.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-01-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

my question is...

is ritalin drunk and posting?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

What problem with Taz? Theres no problem here? Mos tof the people are actually sticking up for him...MAJORITY RULES HE STAYS
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    what problem with taz? Theres no problem here? Mos tof the people are actually sticking up for him...majority rules he stays
    since this is a dictatorship he goes!

Muhahahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    from what I see you're the only person with any real problem with him, maybe you should just get over it, and not sit here making pointless threads that no 1 gives a flying fuck about.

you call him an idiot and ignorant, yet you make this retarded thread?

if you have a problem with the way he's using his admin privs, then get a demo and post it in the abuse section, otherwise be quiet, or go have your tantrum in the flame thread. don't spam the forums with garbage

buncha BS and nothing more.
    At what point did I say hes abusing his powers?

I WILL post if I feel like it, don't like it? THEN DONT FUCKING READ IT

Why won't you get of forums and play CS instead of trolling every single post. OH WAIT WCS isn't up, and thats what of an excuse?? None.

As to wolf.. Yes.

EDIT: There no RULE in RULES that states that posting random thoughts is against the law. THIS ISN'T CANADA!

9. Default

Why won't you get of forums and play CS instead of trolling every single post. OH WAIT WCS isn't up, and thats what of an excuse?? None.

As to wolf.. Yes.

EDIT: There no RULE in RULES that states that posting random thoughts is against the law. THIS ISN'T CANADA!

K... there r no rules stating u cant post your thoughts but this thread that u started doesnt fuckin belong here...Thats y people say what they said...(ADMIN ABUSE)

Get it str8
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

As to wolf.. Yes.

hey, retard. 1 I play on ZM on and off, 2 WCS is gonna be back in the near future, and 3, quit your fucking butt hurt crying, no 1's interested. last I checked, I run fucking laps around you in time spent on our servers, so do your self a favor and just be quiet. all you've managed 2 do on this thread is look like a whiny little bitch whose having a tantrum.

durr unless you suggest admins should lose there privs for not abusing lol...
    not only his powers should be taken away:

trolling the forums.. Lol.... hilarious, ya I'm a serious troll with those like 3-5 posts I make per day on the forums haha... you = fail. quit crying and get over yourself. I understand that you're embarrassed seeing how you just tried 2 speak for the entire community regarding a single person, and it's clear as day that you're the only person with any serious issue against him, but it's ok. if you have an issue with an admin, take it up on the abuse thread

Maynard - The WCS Guy