Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Admin retard problem solved...

1. Default

rit, drop it. taz has shaped up tremendously. he's still a retarded prick, but it's more of an endearing retarded prick at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    hey, retard. 1 I play on ZM on and off, 2 WCS is gonna be back in the near future, and 3, quit your fucking butt hurt crying, no 1's interested. last I checked, I run fucking laps around you in time spent on our servers, so do your self a favor and just be quiet. all you've managed 2 do on this thread is look like a whiny little bitch whose having a tantrum.

durr unless you suggest admins should lose there privs for not abusing lol...

trolling the forums.. Lol.... hilarious, ya I'm a serious troll with those like 3-5 posts I make per day on the forums haha... you = fail. quit crying and get over yourself. I understand that you're embarrassed seeing how you just tried 2 speak for the entire community regarding a single person, and it's clear as day that you're the only person with any serious issue against him, but it's ok. if you have an issue with an admin, take it up on the abuse thread
    YOU RAN LAPS AROUND ME?!?!?!? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahahahahhaha AHAHHAHAHAHAHH
    ***AIR***
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaH

Don't fool yourself and don't get angry cuz the canadian joke got to you hard... you got more levels then me? yea. Cause you played on the server 5x or 6x as long as i have. KDR.. hmmm about that... Thank you come again.
    3-5 posts everyday.. nuff said. point proven.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    YOU RAN LAPS AROUND ME?!?!?!? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahahahahhaha AHAHHAHAHAHAHH
    ***AIR***
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaH

Don't fool yourself and don't get angry cuz the canadian joke got to you hard... you got more levels then me? yea. Cause you played on the server 5x or 6x as long as i have. KDR.. hmmm about that... Thank you come again.
    3-5 posts everyday.. nuff said. point proven.
    actually I was talking about running laps around you in the sense I have like 800 something hours logged on IBIS servers, not in actual WCS lvl's... if you read my comment you would have seen that... guess you were 2 busy typing in caps.

oh and rit, before you wana try and quote forum rules at me (bad idea) you might want 2 read them first, here's a couple for ya.

-If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people

-Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it.

are you done making a fool or yourself, or shall we continue?
    Last edited by maynard; 10-01-2010 at 05:28 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    rit, drop it. taz has shaped up tremendously. he's still a retarded prick, but it's more of an endearing retarded prick at this point.
    Just doing this for entertainment lol

**Popcorn**

5. Default

**Popcorn**
    :sigh: rit. you're almost as retarded as craig.

get out
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    actually I was talking about running laps around you in the sense I have like 800 something hours logged on IBIS servers, not in actual WCS lvl's.

oh and rit, before you wana try and quote forum rules at me (bad idea) you might want 2 read them first, here's a couple for ya.

-If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people

-Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it.

are you done making a fool or yourself, or shall we continue?
    Continue.

7. Default

**Popcorn**
    Hope a clan member locks this. We're not here for your entertainment, dick.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

dumbass this is why i made a flame thread.

9. Default

Some of the best admins I've known have been under 18.

Rob, Res, ME, for instance.. The list goes on.

This thread is pretty pointless, so I'm going to go ahead and close it. Back to the flame thread everyone.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.