Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin retard problem solved...

1. Talking Admin retard problem solved...

Age restriction +18.

Problem solved.

With an exception of taz, not only his powers should be taken away he should also be fucking hanged from the closest tree for what an ignorant piece of shit that he is.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Age restriction +18.

Problem solved.

With an exception of taz, not only his powers should be taken away he should also be fucking hanged from the closest tree for what an ignorant piece of shit that he is.
    i think is some admin disrespect

whats wrong with taz?

4. Default

Yup at it's finest. I didn't know that was against one of the forum rules... Oh wait its not. The whole community is tired and sick of you buddy, majority hates you with a passion, shit.. I doubt that your own mother even loves you. Do the whole world a favor and just eat a bottle of aspirin and just go to sleep..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    whats wrong with taz?
    Realllyyyyy???

other than one incident with him I haven't had a problem with him

7. Default

He's got to be one of the most ignorant people I ever met. He's ignorant enough to request 'admin disrespect' on forums after being a total douchebag to random people who post here hoping to get something across. Just look at all his posts and shit he says, always offfopic and disrespecting other players.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    He's got to be one of the most ignorant people I ever met. He's ignorant enough to request 'admin disrespect' on forums after being a total douchebag to random people who post here hoping to get something across. Just look at all his posts and shit he says, always offfopic and disrespecting other players.
    uhhh dude? taz has honestly shaped up a ton. he's still annoying, but nowhere near as bad as he used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

anyone see my balls around here ive seen to misplace them....
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    anyone see my balls around here ive seen to misplace them....
    Borrowed them. will return when done.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.