Thread: cade breakers

Default cade breakers

we really need a better system to deal with cade breakers. i've seen many admins who won't ban a cade breaker unless they have proof. how is an admin supposed to watch every single person at every single second of every single map? i know it seems righteous to say they they need proof of a cade break, but a ton of people have purposely cade broke and gotten away with it because of this. i'm not suggesting a way to deal with this issue, because i really see none (other than banning on peoples word) but i would like to hear other (if any) suggestions

2. Default

i just give them a warning if i hear about them cade breaking, then i ban. if i personally see it i ban.

i ban 1day-14 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i just give them a warning if i hear about them cade breaking, then i ban. if i personally see it i ban.

i ban 1day-14 days.
    yeah thats also a good way to get your admin taking just hearing someone cade brake. i could say someone is cade brakeing and not even be in same area and then what you ban the person for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

i ban 1day-14 days.
    the problem is that not all admins do what they need to do on cade breakers. i appreciate the ones that do, but the ones that dont or rarely do are getting on my nerves. this guy today (i forgot his name) was able to break my cade 3 fucking times before anything was done about it. i told the admin about it those 3 times. admins need a general rule about what to do when people cade break. it has to more with admin consistency that anything else really

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    yeah thats also a good way to get your admin taking just hearing someone cade brake. i could say someone is cade brakeing and not even be in same area and then what you ban the person for nothing.
    I don't think thats what he means, I believe hes saying that he warns them first and if someone says they cade broke again after that then he will ban them. Which is exactly the same thing that I do.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I don't think thats what he means, I believe hes saying that he warns them first and if someone says they cade broke again after that then he will ban them. Which is exactly the same thing that I do.

to me it depends on the person making the claim. some random asshat who i've never met? i'll warn. but if it's someone who's been around a long time and i know and trust not to bullshit with me, then i might go straight for a kick
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I only ban if I see them doing it. just causes 2 much of a headache if you get called out on the ban and you have 2 say that you didn't even wittness the person doing wrong...

there's really nothing that can be done 2 stop cade breakers, they will always exist.

Maynard - The WCS Guy