Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin retard problem solved...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Talking Admin retard problem solved...

Age restriction +18.

Problem solved.

With an exception of taz, not only his powers should be taken away he should also be fucking hanged from the closest tree for what an ignorant piece of shit that he is.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Age restriction +18.

Problem solved.

With an exception of taz, not only his powers should be taken away he should also be fucking hanged from the closest tree for what an ignorant piece of shit that he is.
    i think is some admin disrespect

whats wrong with taz?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    whats wrong with taz?
    Realllyyyyy???

other than one incident with him I haven't had a problem with him

6. Default

He's got to be one of the most ignorant people I ever met. He's ignorant enough to request 'admin disrespect' on forums after being a total douchebag to random people who post here hoping to get something across. Just look at all his posts and shit he says, always offfopic and disrespecting other players.

7. Default

Yup at it's finest. I didn't know that was against one of the forum rules... Oh wait its not. The whole community is tired and sick of you buddy, majority hates you with a passion, shit.. I doubt that your own mother even loves you. Do the whole world a favor and just eat a bottle of aspirin and just go to sleep..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    The whole community is tired and sick of you buddy, majority hates you with a passion, shit..
    from what I see you're the only person with any real problem with him, maybe you should just get over it, and not sit here making pointless threads that no 1 gives a flying fuck about.

you call him an idiot and ignorant, yet you make this retarded thread?

if you have a problem with the way he's using his admin privs, then get a demo and post it in the abuse section, otherwise be quiet, or go have your tantrum in the flame thread. don't spam the forums with garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    WTF.....Really!!! what kinda of thread is this...
    buncha BS and nothing more.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-01-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

my question is...

is ritalin drunk and posting?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

What problem with Taz? Theres no problem here? Mos tof the people are actually sticking up for him...MAJORITY RULES HE STAYS
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png