Thread: [REMOVE} preston

1. Default [REMOVE} preston

...yeah...

cool concept. not cool in practice
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Care to explain why?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Care to explain why?
    We put it up in GG, and it flat out didnt work.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Care to explain why?
    try it. it's really hard to explain. essentially, the entire "one player chosen picks the map" doesn't work. you all spawn initially on top of a small box, and first person to fall off onto a colored square ends up being the deciding factor. HOWEVER, not everyone gets warped correctly each time. plus, some of the mini-maps have everyone spawn in the same spot (inside each other) and during the chosing/warping process everyone has their guns still, so everyone shoots during the decision time.

like i said. play it. try it w/ a full server and you'll see instantly. in theory, it's an incredible idea, and i know how it could have been done better (t's and ct's spawn in seperate, remote boxes. one player chosen at random warped to decision room, chooses, then each box of players gets warped (seperately) to corresponding place on chosen mini-map
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...yeah...

cool concept. not cool in practice
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i was really hoping for this one to work...
    xmas? is it possible to seperate some of the maps rthere and have them played individually? some maps look kinda nice to play on , such as the brown map... i duno... am not really a map maker, but am reading the tutorials about it , maybe in time i can do this shit myself, but for now , ur info on it is appreciated xmas.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Yea if we could get some of those maps by themselves it would be awesome!

It probably worked in the past but got broken by valve...

7. Default

Like zm horror hotel.