Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trazen

1. Default Trazen

Trazen would you please stop setting the gravity in ZMOD to a retarded number like 1. It can result in a mandatory restart of the server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Trazen would you please stop setting the gravity in ZMOD to a retarded number like 1. It can result in a mandatory restart of the server.
    as an aside, and stop blaming blade when i come in to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Hallwagner, noclipping doesn't fuck with everyone's game. He might set people on fire.. But that's usually me and everyone else after the round is over.

GRAVITY, however, messes every single person's game up. It might be fun for like a map, but after that the theme loses it's weight. (No pun intended.) I also mentioned it crashes the server.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    he noclips to gain an advantage, like bypassing parts of a map so he can get to his cade spot faster, and sets people on fire during the round. i don't have a demo, so i guess it doesnt matter. i'll try to get 1
    We all know blade does it. But he is never the last person alive and never uses it to be a rank whore. I don't encourage doing it, but I'm not one to speak since I let loose last time because I've been so crammed with school.

Trazen was trying to have some fun, so I'm not gonna condemn him for that. Just need to be courteous of others.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-04-2010 at 09:31 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I'm not saying Trazen is an idiot, but I am worried it might screw over ZMOD for a fair amount of time.

Actually if you use noclip in Mario or Lakeindusk, it also turns off the light.

I use noclip when:

A: Some asshole destroys my cade
    B: Impossible cades
    C: Trigger broken scripts

I use noclip as a teaching aide to new people to show them how to properly cade since I am the first in the cade, therefore its mine.

6. Default

That and Furry Friday gets a little out of hand sometimes. But that's okay, it's Friday.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post

today in the morning i had to reset the server to get rid of that gravity. i dont' know what command i have to type to bring gravity back to normal.
    i'd rather reset than worry about other changed configurations.
    yes, i dont' like blade using noclip honestly. but its not an abuse to me unless he does something to someone, who doesn't deserve it, that may turn the tables around on humans before the end of the round. there were times of minor abuses (not necessarily needed to be posted as an abuse) that blade commited but i abused back to temporarily stop him.

Hallwagner: "two wrongs don't make right." so its not right if a person post an abuse when he or she is abusing

i don't believe changing the gravity is an abuse because the option is available in the admin options under vote. meaning an admin can set a vote and players can choose whether or not they want low gravity. yes its annoying because not only does it give humans advantage but it does crash the server. when i try to reset it, it crashes a couple of times before we can actually play. IT SHOULD NOT BE BANNED nor make it illegal to use if it is still an option. Its should be REMOVED from the admin's option and the command prompt.

we must understand that if we have options, that may disrupt the game play, and is available to admins or players, we know for a fact that its going to be used for good and for bad. don't make it illegal to use it because thats how the war on drugs fail miserably (even though i'm strongly for legalizing mary jane.) just remove the option as if it never existed. we admins find it hard to monitor people who are breaking the rules. but how hard is it for the owner of the server, who is actually God of their own server, to remove the option that may take a short amount of time?

banning an available option = inevitable chaos
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 10-06-2010 at 01:08 PM.

8. Default

or maybe, alex, the admins should not change the gravity since it fucks with shit.

take pandora for example. she had a box. did she need to open it? no. did she choose to? yes.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    or maybe, alex, the admins should not change the gravity since it fucks with shit.

take pandora for example. she had a box. did she need to open it? no. did she choose to? yes.
    i don't think admins fux shit... unless anal but no. lol
    admins will use it occasionally when it is available
    if pandora never had a box it would of never vexed us to begin with.
    God choosed whether or not it wanted to give the box to Pandora and we all know what happened
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 10-06-2010 at 01:39 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    i don't think admins fux shit... unless anal but no. lol
    admins will use it occasionally when it is available
    if pandora never had a box it would of never vexed us to begin with.
    God can make that happen
    yet, in the end, it's still pandora's fault.

i just wish admins would be smarter and not use the "i have the option so why can't i" argument. they should just use common sense a little