Thread: Admin Abuse

1. Default Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Fish ibis
    You're INGAME name:Pain

How did he/she abuse : Slayed for not Knife fight
    on GG server at 3:00 pm map Deagle4

He slayed me for not agree a knife fight

First, it doesn't show up the knife fight option, so i cant press 1.
    Second, I did ask the kid for a knife fight but he doesn't answer so i shot him with an auto scout.
    Then i got slay because that i killed that kid when he ran into me from the bridge. BTW, i got slayed because there are some dickhead(Ashley) supported him to slay me for not agree a knife fight.

Just 1 question, is there any rule that admin can slay a player for not accept the knife fight while the knife fight opinion is not showing up.

After all, i just want to say it doesn't mean you pay $11 to become an admin and you can command other people to do what you want. Remember, all the player on Ibis server have their own way of playing on Ibis server.

2. Default

no rule, fish dont slay.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

yea there is no knife fights now since zero temporarily removed the knife mod

4. Default

Yeah there is no "knife fight" option when it comes down to two people in GG right now. But, if there was you don't have to accept the knife fight anyways. Admins need to stop getting so pissy and freezing and slaying when someone doesn't accept the knife fight.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

The only thing an admin should be doing is asking a player to hit one or two so that the opponent can know what he is doing. Otherwise, not accepting the knife fight is acceptable and there should be no punishment.

On the other hand, if a player accepts a knife fight and tries to run from it, I will freeze them, because it causes one of the players to lose two levels, and it's not fair to the other knifer.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Cyber had to tell me about this. LOL.

You and someone else were the last ones alive. He asked multiple times for a knife, and you sat there and were camping. I contemplated beaconing both of you, but with you wanting to sit there and camp, along with not responding to anything I had to say, I slayed you.

Thanks for my first abuse thread. LOL.

*edited since the last part of my post doesnt make sense without the other 4 pages.*
    Last edited by Fish; 10-06-2010 at 10:41 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Cyber had to tell me about this. LOL.

You and someone else were the last ones alive. He asked multiple times for a knife, and you sat there and were camping. I contemplated beaconing both of you, but with you wanting to sit there and camp, along with not responding to anything I had to say, I slayed you.

Thanks for my first abuse thread. LOL.

*edited since the last part of my post doesn't make sense without the other 4 pages.*
    Camp with a auto sniper ?? WTH are u thinkink? Remember i was on CT spawn at that time, and the other Ter is on my spawn. BTW you said "I contemplated beaconing both of you" really beacon where when?
    Well that is very cool story bra, you are supper cool.

First, i don't care what you tried to say at that time, because I have my own decision, don't just command other people.

Read the rule more and try to remember it:
    Not accepting the knife fight is acceptable and there should be no punishment.
    That why so many people are leaving this server sigh...
    Last edited by Kiro; 10-06-2010 at 01:19 PM.

8. Default

You were holding up the game. You lied about saying "knife". "cool story brah!"

You two were the last alive. I almost fell asleep waiting for the round to end.

People are "leaving" cause of childish banter. Not cause I slayed someone for holding the server up cause he was being a pussy.

Funny how you are saying you asked for the knife, while running around with your gun out and the other guy had his knife out. He was a one hit kill and you were a 2 hit kill.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You were holding up the game. You lied about saying "knife". "cool story brah!"

You two were the last alive. I almost fell asleep waiting for the round to end.

People are "leaving" cause of childish banter. Not cause I slayed someone for holding the server up cause he was being a pussy.

Funny how you are saying you asked for the knife, while running around with your gun out and the other guy had his knife out. He was a one hit kill and you were a 2 hit kill.
    try hitting the quote button...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

or try shutting the fuck up.... i hate fail aboose threads.... closed cus i dun give a fuk...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton