Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Not admin abuse just an issue!!!

1. Default

Hells yea turtles whos that ninja guy think he is... what a pain in the ass you got banned get over it... Mallissin wasnt picking on you your just being a little bitch ninjasad... and I agree this has to be the gayest thread ever I mean N.Y.S Co is obviously an expert on all things gay LOL!!!!

2. Default

yes this thread was quite difficult to follow... some paragraph breaks are needed. I can't believe how long it is...

from every other page I read I got this:
    someone was frozen and whined & muted & eventually banned for a short time.
    banner apologized, offender apologized both are friends again.

I am highly doubtful that anyone would be referring to this thread for reference in the future. unless they have an hour to read all the he said she said. demos fellas! demos! please don't post about a 5 min ban unless you have at least 1 minute of a demo. you guys wasted a lot of your time. go kill some zombies now! everyone is happy again!

3. Default

LOL, Boredom...... ZM Idiots poluting the server atm(not you guys)...... Boring...... Damn Noobs....

4. Default

i haven't read much of it but for something that isn't abuse its gone on to waste alot of fucking time.

stfu already. <3 you all, meh maybe
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

Pft.... lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    This is the gayest thread ever in the IBIS Forum's history.
    I swear people have nothing better to do. Quit being whiny little bitches and just play the game.