Thread: Not admin abuse just an issue!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Angry Not admin abuse just an issue!!!

Admin's INGAME name:Mallissin<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: [IBIS31337]Ninjavlad<UBCS>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):banned for cade breaking

Proof:
    Mallissin<ibis.a>: banned player<IBIS31337>Ninjavlad(UBCS)
    You have been banned by Admin
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

I honestly am not looking to get another admin in trouble I just want Mallissin to own up to what he did ! He froze me 2 rounds after he said I'd been "alleged" cade breaking! Anyone that knows me knows Im not a cade breaker... and I apologized to him for whatever I'd done... sent several private messages through steam to which he wouldnt respond.... when I asked him why the hell he froze me... he slay'd me! I know beacus it said I'd been kicked and banned by admin! when I logged back in and asked him why hed kicked me and asked blue devil to vouch for me he said hed never kicked me...
    Zero if you have the free time (I know your already really busy) could you look up who kicked me it was about 1 am eastern time... If it wasnt mallissin I will apologize on the Forums and in game!!! Nato got on and asked me what had happened at about 4 am eastern time then Mallissin claimed that I had done nothing but bitch for the last 2 hours about him which wasnt true I was just answering Nato about what had happened! I dont get it I joined the forums a weeks ago and now 2 nights in a row Ive been picked on for no reason by Admins... I do nothing but swear to bow down to you guys!!! If Cujo or Pooter or Vicious was on I know this wouldnt have happened... If Im in the wrong please let me know... I love Ibis and am not looking to start a war on any admins I even tried adding Mallissin to my friends and tryin to straighten this misunderstanding out... I tried to make a demo but it failed... can anyone give me some tips on how to do it right! again I need some feedback if Im in the wrong I will apologize but I cant help but feeling like a victim at this point! All my Respect to all the IBIS Admins!!!!
    I'm going to be buying admin at the end of the month and would like to think that the abuse can stop... I'm sick of the power trips and just ready to play with people that want to have fun....
    P.S. Pollyanna video card went out I have a spare I'd like to give her does anyone have her address or contact info!?!

Sorry meant to add as further proof Cujo had to unfreeze me once... he may know more about what happened!!! Also I dont have sound turned on which most peolpe know since I type everything so If a verbal warning was ever given I didnt recieve it... but anyone that plays with me knows I dont use sound and I type all my messages!
    Last edited by Vladninja; 08-10-2008 at 01:10 PM.