Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Not admin abuse just an issue!!!

1. Angry Not admin abuse just an issue!!!

Admin's INGAME name:Mallissin<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: [IBIS31337]Ninjavlad<UBCS>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):banned for cade breaking

Proof:
    Mallissin<ibis.a>: banned player<IBIS31337>Ninjavlad(UBCS)
    You have been banned by Admin
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

I honestly am not looking to get another admin in trouble I just want Mallissin to own up to what he did ! He froze me 2 rounds after he said I'd been "alleged" cade breaking! Anyone that knows me knows Im not a cade breaker... and I apologized to him for whatever I'd done... sent several private messages through steam to which he wouldnt respond.... when I asked him why the hell he froze me... he slay'd me! I know beacus it said I'd been kicked and banned by admin! when I logged back in and asked him why hed kicked me and asked blue devil to vouch for me he said hed never kicked me...
    Zero if you have the free time (I know your already really busy) could you look up who kicked me it was about 1 am eastern time... If it wasnt mallissin I will apologize on the Forums and in game!!! Nato got on and asked me what had happened at about 4 am eastern time then Mallissin claimed that I had done nothing but bitch for the last 2 hours about him which wasnt true I was just answering Nato about what had happened! I dont get it I joined the forums a weeks ago and now 2 nights in a row Ive been picked on for no reason by Admins... I do nothing but swear to bow down to you guys!!! If Cujo or Pooter or Vicious was on I know this wouldnt have happened... If Im in the wrong please let me know... I love Ibis and am not looking to start a war on any admins I even tried adding Mallissin to my friends and tryin to straighten this misunderstanding out... I tried to make a demo but it failed... can anyone give me some tips on how to do it right! again I need some feedback if Im in the wrong I will apologize but I cant help but feeling like a victim at this point! All my Respect to all the IBIS Admins!!!!
    I'm going to be buying admin at the end of the month and would like to think that the abuse can stop... I'm sick of the power trips and just ready to play with people that want to have fun....
    P.S. Pollyanna video card went out I have a spare I'd like to give her does anyone have her address or contact info!?!

Sorry meant to add as further proof Cujo had to unfreeze me once... he may know more about what happened!!! Also I dont have sound turned on which most peolpe know since I type everything so If a verbal warning was ever given I didnt recieve it... but anyone that plays with me knows I dont use sound and I type all my messages!
    Last edited by Vladninja; 08-10-2008 at 01:10 PM.

2. Default

Well, I remember this and you didn't break the cade you merely just moved it a little too far to where zombies had a little easier chance to get you guys, but what mal did was uncalled for.

3. Default

Lol thanks Oasis... Wow anyone that was on 2 nights ago would know how ironic this is... The guy who started out cussing me out 2 nights ago (dont get me wrong I had it coming) is now one of my favorite rivals and is coming to my aid!

And for all the other members and any Admins (who are probably thinking god Ninja just suck it up)... the freeze didnt really bother me anyways it was the fact that I was frozen that round.... 2 rounds later... and the slain on the next map. Punishment is one thing but this was freaking overkill! And Im not a fan of harrassing messages like "2 strikes I'm watching you" or "screw up agin and its a Ban" or "hey blue did ninja just steal your tube?" (I'd been in the tube all round with BlueDevil... lucky for me Blue has my back)

Come Mallissin you got a beef lets settle this like men... private server nothing but kinves! LOL
    Last edited by Vladninja; 08-10-2008 at 07:22 PM.

4. Default

i thought slay didnt work on zmod

5. Default

Im sorry I guess I used the wrong term it was a short ban... My console read Kicked and banned by Admin. when I came back about 7 mins later I had no problem logging in so I think it was just a 5 min ban....

6. Default

Well Yes I did un-freeze Vlad.. he is the type of player that plays by the rules, and no one EVER has a problem with him.. I saw he was frozen..he's a reg and almost never does anything wrong. and there was no warning at all..

7. Default

I never banned him and he was never slayed.

Maybe if he provided a date and time, Zero could look it up. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me and highly doubt he was banned at all, since my name doesn't show up correctly on the "proof" he has above. Here's a copy/paste, so he doesn't edit to correct:

Admin's INGAME name:Mallissin<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: [IBIS31337]Ninjavlad<UBCS>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):banned for cade breaking

Proof:
    Mallissin<ibis.a>: banned player<IBIS31337>Ninjavlad(UBCS)
    You have been banned by Admin
    Meanwhile, he was frozen once and only once, and then kicked once and only once after he broke a second cade. I believe I also muted him about an hour and a half after this when he continued to complain to people, changing his story each time. He originally threatened to post a demo of the second freeze about an hour after the kick (2 and a half to three hours later on the second or third revision of his story), which I don't see here, and quickly went from a "I've played here forever, you can't do that to me" to a "Come on, let's be friends" demeanor over the first 45 minutes then a victim for the rest of the night.

I don't remember Oasis even being on at the time of the freeze or kick, and Cujo was there through most of it. NATO arrived at around quarter to 4 AM, just like Vlad mentioned and he continued to complain to NATO for another hour. I stopped responding after Stamp reasonably told us all to STFU and take it to the forums.

Afterward, I went onto the server statistics web-page to checkout if it recorded his sessions, so we could give Zero a date and time of the ban, but it doesn't look updated beyond June 7th.

http://stats.affordablegameservers.c...=0#plrsessions

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I never banned him and he was never slayed.

I don't remember Oasis even being on at the time of the freeze or kick, and Cujo was there through most of it. NATO arrived at around quarter to 4 AM, just like Vlad mentioned and he continued to complain to NATO for another hour. I stopped responding after Stamp reasonably told us all to STFU and take it to the forums.

Afterward, I went onto the server statistics web-page to checkout if it recorded his sessions, so we could give Zero a date and time of the ban, but it doesn't look updated beyond June 7th.

http://stats.affordablegameservers.c...=0#plrsessions
    I didn't tell you guys to take it to the forums. I said it was a matter best dealt with in private, and after several times asking you guys to stop, yes, I said STFU. What I meant by resolving this outside of the server was, you guys were arguing about something, taking away from the game-play of everyone else, take the arguement elsewhere. PM Zero about it, argue over steam friends about it, meet each other in real life and duke it out, whatever.

Don't sit in the servers and try to argue about who's right and who's wrong, because in the end, does it really effing matter?

9. Default

VladNinja is a regular. I have never seen him cause any trouble at all and he is always a friendly gamer. I don't know what happened that night, I was not there. But it MUST have been a misunderstanding. Both gentlemen are always nice in game.

10. Default

"Meanwhile, he was frozen once and only once, and then kicked once and only once after he broke a second cade. I believe I also muted him about an hour and a half after this when he continued to complain to people, changing his story each time. "

You need to get your story right... you never muted me and I never broke a second cade... My story remains the same (would I have posted in the forums with so many people in game if I was lying!?!)... and I tried to make a demo but aperrantly I didnt record anything (my own stupid fault still kinda new to the demo'ing thing) And yes I belive that you shouldnt have harrassed me... I did try and reach out to you to be friends and just clear the slate cause this was a stupid misunderstanding (ask Oasis thats how we became friends) and yeah I was a victim your not god of Zombie Mod your an Admin... Your supposed to be an on IBIS to make the game fun for everyone not be a school yard bully!
    Look it obviously doesnt matter what anyone else or I say... And Stamp is right arguing isnt gonna make this any better...
    My offer still stands for a one on one Counterstrike knife fight!!!