Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unban Request

1. Default Unban Request

I got banned from zombie server with a message that I was cheating. At the time, I was optimizing the game setting according to this guideline http://www.tweakguides.com/HL2_8.html and my game avatar was standing still since I was using my console window. I am quite sure it was not an automatic ban from the server because I could play on the gg server with the same setting. I highly doubt if the automatic ban, if there is even such a thing, standards are different for zombie and gg. Furthermore, it seems that zero or someone else set specific limiters in the first place so that certain console commands from the guideline could not be run for whatever the possible advantage might be from having less graphic quality, less sound quality, and more preloadings.

I request unban, and I request to know the name of the admin who banned me.

2. Default

My eyes were sleeping when I was registering. My name is Soorimae not Maesoori.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maesoori View Post
    what? really? lol. That's awesome.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Yeah, they do that sometimes.

for future and current reference look here:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maesoori View Post
    Well i guess your nae is Maesoori now but really when i read the name it sounded like Mae-so-ori aka Me so sorry

But yeah if no one messages on the forums we'll unban you

7. Default

No. Soorimae is a type of hawk. If you want to divide it by syllables it's pronounced soo-ri-mae, and ae is the clear a sound as in apple. I guess I will give it a couple hours.

8. Default

you were not banned by an admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

So, the zombie server banned me automatically although I could play in all the other servers perfectly fine with the exact same setting including gg server. Even after all the "cheating console commands" were disabled in the first place either by default or someone. Just for the record, the ban message specifically indicated that I was banned for cheating. And this was right after I entered the console command in the chat window which shouldn't even do anything. I know +duck command does not work on chat window.

Just unban me.

10. Default

I am sorry, it was not "right after" timewise. It took like 40 seconds. I wasn't doing anything then I got disconnected with a ban message. Is there a reason why you inserted a 40 seconds delay to the server's automatic ban function?