Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: guns

1. Default

Sept. 1st is Man-Day. I'll be driving out to the country and shooting along side about 50 other guns. It'll be fun.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Sept. 1st is Man-Day. I'll be driving out to the country and shooting along side about 50 other guns. It'll be fun.
    sept 1 has already gone by....
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Its October 8th. I guess you gotta wait approximately 11 more months for that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Its October 8th. I guess you gotta wait approximately 11 more months for that.
    Wait, what year is it?

Huh, could have sworn it was Sept. coming up.. Oh well, whatever Sunday is then.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

LOL....September.... HA
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

Marlin .22LR, clip fed. Winchester 20gauge, engraved wood stock. Taurus 45ACP, PT 24/7 PRO. Hoping to get a model 1911 soon.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    FN Five-seveN in classic black, Benelli M3 pump action in wood camo, Mossberg 500 in wood camo, Remington 310 D-Barrel in original wood. (I shoot clays) A couple of BB Guns around the house (the cousins seem to enjoy them), Pellet Rifle (pesky squirrels and deer), and 2 compound bows.
    FN Five-seveN
    How's that over priced .22 magnum treating you ?

Are those cawp killing boolets worth it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Marlin .22LR, clip fed. Winchester 20gauge, engraved wood stock. Taurus 45ACP, PT 24/7 PRO. Hoping to get a model 1911 soon.

clip fed
    You best be trollin' or I'm taking my post off your app.

Unless it's actually clip fed... in that case pics or it aint real !
    Last edited by ๖ReS; 10-08-2010 at 10:20 PM.

8. Default

I only paid $700 for it. I make my own bullets.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I only paid $700 for it. I make my own bullets.
    It's going to Glocknade on you.

10. Default

That's why you get the materials from FN Herstal and make the shit yourself. Costs less.

I do this with most of my rifles and all of my shotguns.