Thread: seriouysly this is frustrating...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default seriouysly this is frustrating...

..so every game i have on my computer.. worked fine this morning...

heeres the story.. PLEASE HELP!

My compy worked perfectly fie earlier today this morning about 5 am. I left for work leaving my computer on, when i got hoem i kicked my boots off poped my inch 1/2 wide blodd blister on my ankle and laid in bed to find that NONE of my passwords on any site were pre logged in like i usally do.. even IBIS ws logged out. i thought i t was strange but it sometimes happens

i have been using a dual monitor set up for some time and never had trouble, i keep my TASK manager open on my lap top screen and use my TV for everything else. i noticed my computer was running at 100% even when doing nothing so i checked prcesses and found that AVG had like 10 exe files called AVGCMR.exe running "prevelence monitor?"

and another one called conhost.exe that had like 12 going.

every time i tried to load a game up it would loud then minimize and i coundlnt maximize it any more..

WTF IS GOING ON.. i cant load ANY game without it minimizing every time i try to mazimize it

2. Default

Try rebooting....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

A legit file from AVG AV... did it stop after u rebooted? If not then restore to last system point.

Might have been blocking an intruder *shrug* or a stuck program
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

sounds like a virus do you have AVG anti virus. Most viruses will go under false names as an antivirus. i would d the restore point thing and see if it stops. Most Viruses are set to attack after a period of time in hibernation.

5. Default

Probably a virus or spyware you need to run spybot search and destroy to remove spybots.

my comop is working normal now, i rebooted it, an those EXE stopped running so much.

but tbh.. i think i over looked the issue... my CD drive was open LOLOLOLOLOL