View Poll Results: Should Perry be an admin?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 58.33%
  • Hell NO!!

10 41.67%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Perry good or bad?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    And I dont miss playing in the servers. To many kids and too much drama like this. Start screening admins and I'd come back.
    So you stay on the forums to let us know you still exist? If you are waiting for screening, that will most likeley never happen.

Also, what the fuck is this thread? About how you think perry sucks and shouldn't have admin? So you hurl insults back and forth and try to attack each other on integrity? A simple pm to zero about stuff that he has done would suffice or a fucking demo, so Zero could take it into consideration. But instead you make a thread for all of us to read. Congrats dude. You have accomplished nothing but create drama yourself.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    So you stay on the forums to let us know you still exist? If you are waiting for screening, that will most likeley never happen.

Also, what the fuck is this thread? About how you think perry sucks and shouldn't have admin? So you hurl insults back and forth and try to attack each other on integrity? A simple pm to zero about stuff that he has done would suffice or a fucking demo, so Zero could take it into consideration. But instead you make a thread for all of us to read. Congrats dude. You have accomplished nothing but create drama yourself.
    what ever you guys think whatever you want i could give a rats ass, i stated this was my opinion from the start none of you needed to post on the thread to begin with so everyone who has posted has contributed to the drama, including yourself. the reason people posted was to start drama so havev at keep the drama coming idc i stated what i thought of perry, and when i tried to compliment him by saying he is getting better he thinks its an insult and flames up again SRY IM NOT MR OBVIOUS my bad but im not gonna apologize for my opinion, so if you want to keep this "flame fest" going then keep on posting i dont care

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    what ever you guys think whatever you want i could give a rats ass, i stated this was my opinion from the start none of you needed to post on the thread to begin with so everyone who has posted has contributed to the drama, including yourself. the reason people posted was to start drama so havev at keep the drama coming idc i stated what i thought of perry, and when i tried to compliment him by saying he is getting better he thinks its an insult and flames up again SRY IM NOT MR OBVIOUS my bad but im not gonna apologize for my opinion, so if you want to keep this "flame fest" going then keep on posting i dont care
    tbh. i am pretty sure most did not intend drama but just accted on a new thread due to boredom lets face it.. other threads that WERE noT meant for drama have more drama then this thread does.. in other words this thread is NOT a popcorn thread.. just a fail thread trying and attempting to target someone who is having a tough time. (if he is so he has said) and i dont think you would be feeling to comfortable if someone targeted you. if anything you full intention was to start drama from the get go, and to me it seems your failing.

so because of this thread i am going to start a thread. JUST to be like you

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    tbh. i am pretty sure most did not intend drama but just accted on a new thread due to boredom lets face it.. other threads that WERE noT meant for drama have more drama then this thread does.. in other words this thread is NOT a popcorn thread.. just a fail thread trying and attempting to target someone who is having a tough time. (if he is so he has said) and i dont think you would be feeling to comfortable if someone targeted you. if anything you full intention was to start drama from the get go, and to me it seems your failing.

so because of this thread i am going to start a thread. JUST to be like you
    $11 a month, so as a bonus you get your own "-name of Admin- should / shouldn't be admin" thread?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews