Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

1. Default Suggestion

I have been playing on the Devil's Reject's GG server last night and today and they have a really cool feature I thought we could look into. After camping with a gun for what I think is around 10 seconds you automatically get beaconed and lose 1HP every second until you move again.

I know people are going to comment that if admins did their jobs we wouldn't need it and blah blah blah but I just thought I would suggest it

**EDIT- I took a demo of myself using this feature and i'm attaching it just in case someone doesn't know what i'm talking about
    Last edited by Mrs. Xen_Warrior; 10-07-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I have been playing on the Devil's Reject's GG server last night and today and they have a really cool feature I thought we could look into. After camping with a gun for what I think is around 10 seconds you automatically get beaconed and lose 1HP every second until you move again.

I know people are going to comment that if admins did their jobs we wouldn't need it and blah blah blah but I just thought I would suggest it
    yes i love that feature of theres, i think it would be a great addition.

3. Default

That would be Awwwwwwwwwesomeeeeeeeee!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Give it about 2 years and Zero might consider it.

agreed. would help a great deal.

I too agree, it will help with camping!

7. Default

This server is already super unstable with maxi mod, source mod, gore mod, knife mod and tracers on all the time to the point that everyone occasionally loses there gun and knives out of nowhere, plus the matter of having 300 maps and only playing 20 of them most of the time.

so he'll probably add it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    This server is already super unstable with maxi mod, source mod, gore mod, knife mod and tracers on all the time to the point that everyone occasionally loses there gun and knives out of nowhere, plus the matter of having 300 maps and only playing 20 of them most of the time.

so he'll probably add it.
    uhhhh, dumbass?

the gun dissappearing thing happens everywhere. i haven't played a single server that doesn't have that happen to it. it's one hell of a pain in the ass when you're last ct on a jailbreak server and suddenly your m3 dissappears and all you got is a p228.

the gun dissappearing is a source engine glitch
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Its zero so he'll add it and end up making the server even worse and this is the ONLY server where I've seen that gunglitch happen so consistantly.

Well i c your point on the camping but what if you had it were were downgraded a weapon or so im sure someone could make it threw a script i prob could not sure id have to check my tools but its a idea right?