Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pistolGripPump STEAM_0:1:8819992

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    And all im saying is that most people that comment without watching the demo is regs that is ingame alot..
    yeah but how many regs do we know that call hacks all the time. Im just saying i rather people look at videos before posting. Even if there ingame playing

Thats fine Im just giving my opinion after watching it.

I played with him too today, he been on for a few hours, and i didnt see much worth to call hacks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Thats fine Im just giving my opinion after watching it.

I played with him also today, he been on for a few hours, and I didnt see much worth to call hacks.
    well no offence.. but your not the best to spot hacks.. sorry <3

But its fine.. Im just defending what I saw/think/belive
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

none taken carina

I dont claim to be great at spotting aim bots, but when i watch walling videos it tends to be really easy to spot when you watch it in wireframe mode and how they prefire
    Last edited by mag36; 10-13-2010 at 11:14 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    none taken carina <3....

I dont claim to be good at spotting aim bots, but when i watch walling videos it tends to be really easy to spot when you watch it in wireframe mode and how they prefire
    well i still think its clear that he is picking a "victim" and follows that person..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

Fuck! I thought somebody found a fucking cool skin.

6. Default

when watching him in game, he was popping 1 shot head shots with ump from an unheard distance. He also would pre-fire by walls and get head shots before he was even visible. Again i shoulda demo when i first noticed but i didn't take any not of it until a couple regulars ask me to watch him for a bit. i coulda demo but i didnt. I should also review carinas demo's also.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

So Did anyone else watch the Demo??????

8. Default

I'll watch it tomorrow after work just for you mag! I actually am pretty decent at spotting them.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry