Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unban request

1. Default Unban request

Continued from the thread below which is closed right now.

I talked with the steam guys directly for a couple days, they investigated the issue, and here is the result they came up with.

"Thank you for contacting Steam Support. Our records indicate that your Steam account is *not* VAC banned. However server administrators may ban you from a particular server - we cannot prevent this. Server operators have control over who they allow to play in their servers. You will not be banned by the VAC system unless your account is used to cheat."

"As this is a problem with an individual server, it points to either a server or client misconfiguration or network/Internet connection problem. Steam Support is unable to provide assistance with problems restricted to an individual server"

They strongly insist that I was not VAC banned and that this is IBIS's fault. Whatever should be fixed is with IBIS server not Steam. At least, that's the result of the investigation for the last 5 days or so.

Now, I know I was told I am not on your zombie server banlist. And I know that I am not on VAC banlist neither. However, the developers still insist that it is IBIS's problem. Which seems to make sense considering the details I had posted earlier. If I may add one more detail, I can access all the other VAC servers including GG, which gives more weight to their investigation result.

So, let me know what the problem is and when it is going to be fixed.

2. Default

Hmm. What do you know? My Gunz just killed itself.

3. Default

And just got a phone call from a retarded desparate Chinese lady who just starts speaking in Chinese for some telemarketing apparently.

t-t-triple post!!! whats with all these retarded side stories? this is a gaming forum, not a facebook status updating medium

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    t-t-triple post!!! whats with all these retarded side stories? this is a gaming forum, not a facebook status updating medium
    he feels left out
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    he feels left out
    well fuck him then!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    well fuck him then!
    Im sure that will make him feel less left out if you do that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

8. Default

Hahaha. Don't worry about it. Those "side stories" weren't meant for you nor to go on. Also, I sometimes just say things. Wouldn't talk about it here to you people just to talk about it. I was on the computer, and the account was logged in. It's like those Chinese kids that visited me while I was playing Gunz about 2 hours ago yelling "no cheating no cheating" like a bunch of monkeys and kicked me out from my game through a vote that I just joined 3 seconds ago, which no one bothered to check if I really was cheating. Plenty of time to cheat in that game I suppose.

It seems like I just got hired at a theatre for marketing until I go back to school, so I won't be playing on IBIS that often anyway. Take your time Zero or whoever gets to investigate. I do know I am not on VAC banlist nor Zombie Banlist. However, according to the investigation, the Steam guys strongly insist that the problem lies with IBIS zombie server and this is not a programming issue. The ban message specifically indicated that I was "banned for cheating" but I am not on VAC banlist nor the investigation suggest that I was cheating. The message and ban were not from VAC plugins nor steam. That is the final conclusion from the Steam or Valve or whatever after the last 5 days. It was not from VAC nor Steam but from IBIS server.

9. Default

I was inserting a line and the ultra long sentence got messed up, but you can still make the sense out of it. And I told you I don't swing that way. Might accept a blowjob from you if you look pretty enough, but that's as far as it can get.

10. Default

Some people are just not girlfriend material. Sex partner, maybe, but not girlfriend.