Thread: Unban request

1. Default Unban request

Name in game: :3VOLV3D:
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34516092
    Who banned me: Not sure, I think 2 ibis were on at the time
    When: Monday morning, just after midnight
    Where: Piranesi
    Why banned: Umm, I was hoping to get some insight into that from you guys. I always for the most part try to do objectives and use team work. I'm never rude. My scores should pretty much guarantee that I'm not haxoring lol. What gives? I was rushing roof, about 10 or 12 rounds into Piranesi and I had flashed roof (I was ct) and had also been flashed in the process by a T rushing the other side of roof. So, being blind, I backed up waiting for the effects to wear off. I had an HE nade cocked in my hand in case a T came around the corner and killed me while I was blind, thus hopefully killing said T or at least wounding him enough that my fellow team mates may inflict his final injuries with ease lol! Then, boom, game closes and says I been banned from this server. Just said (ADMIN) or something I believe. Honestly though, I think this is probably a mistake...well I hope so anyway. This server is pretty much the only one I play on..

2. Default

Hes been unbanned

3. Default

/Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.