Thread: ADmin banning another admin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ADmin banning another admin

there in game name: Swm#4 Ibis.a
    my ingame name: DJ Mikey Revile Ibis.a

How they abused: Banning another admin

Where: ZM server

Dispute: I was giving them a hard time regarding the map Airport which crashes all the time asking "why havnt you canged the map"
    after a few back and fourth words they replied "as a matter of fact fag its MS." then shortly after "BANNED"

I may have been a tiny bit forward with what i was asking but no matter the situation being banned by another admin is completly uncalled for.
    \
    here is a screen shot of the ban
    Attached Images

who is that? how long are you banned? i will go unban you right now.

3. Default

true story i unbanned

ywah got there too late.

5. Default

as it is uncalled for, it also is for you 2 harass the senior admin for his map choice. pm zero, let him know about this guy... odds are he will continue 2 do things against the TOS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

but they shouldnt set maps that crash the server.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    but they shouldnt set maps that crash the server.
    no, zero should remove maps that crash the server... seeing how any 1 can buy admin at anytime it's kinda silly 2 have maps in the rotation that can crash the server.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

swm is a girl. Had had admin for more than a year. Has been playing in ZM and ibis longer than most of those who have commented on this abuse thread. Looking by the chat, mikey, you were drunk and instigating shit. So why proceed in instigating especially while intoxicated? Cause I'm pretty sure it got to the point where you called her sir and pretty much told you to fuck off with a hilarious admin ban.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

oh and it's def abuse... i just think it's funneh she put your drunk ass on a time out. learn to chill cause sometimes when you're drunk i just want to stab you in the face.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    oh and it's def abuse... i just think it's funneh she put your drunk ass on a time out. learn to chill cause sometimes when you're drunk i just want to stab you in the face.
    i was drunk yes, but i wasnt being to rude.. just simply notifing her that the map crashes and said something along the lines of "ooo a new admin.. why are we playing this shit map if it crashes akll the time" she replied "iv been around alot longer then yo fuckin have" (after research during the aftermath i found out this isnt true, but that is irrelavent) "so i was all like OOO Mr. Tough guy" then she was like Fag blah blah im a MS" then BAN!