Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ADmin banning another admin

Default ADmin banning another admin

there in game name: Swm#4 Ibis.a
    my ingame name: DJ Mikey Revile Ibis.a

How they abused: Banning another admin

Where: ZM server

Dispute: I was giving them a hard time regarding the map Airport which crashes all the time asking "why havnt you canged the map"
    after a few back and fourth words they replied "as a matter of fact fag its MS." then shortly after "BANNED"

I may have been a tiny bit forward with what i was asking but no matter the situation being banned by another admin is completly uncalled for.
    \
    here is a screen shot of the ban
    Attached Images

who is that? how long are you banned? i will go unban you right now.

3. Default

true story i unbanned

ywah got there too late.

5. Default

as it is uncalled for, it also is for you 2 harass the senior admin for his map choice. pm zero, let him know about this guy... odds are he will continue 2 do things against the TOS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

but they shouldnt set maps that crash the server.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    but they shouldnt set maps that crash the server.
    no, zero should remove maps that crash the server... seeing how any 1 can buy admin at anytime it's kinda silly 2 have maps in the rotation that can crash the server.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Well something tells me that even though Zero has a life, school, and probably other responsibilities he will get around to it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Well something tells me that even though Zero has a life, school, and probably other responsibilities he will get around to it.
    zero is not a mind reader... he's many things, but not that. if there is a map that crashes the server, then people obviously need 2 let him know about it... not harass new admins for picking a map in our current map rotation... and odds are mikey wasn't very nice about it either.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    zero is not a mind reader... he's many things, but not that. if there is a map that crashes the server, then people obviously need 2 let him know about it... not harass new admins for picking a map in our current map rotation... and odds are mikey wasn't very nice about it either.
    +1

Well said Maynard
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.