Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fall 2010 Anime Season is here!

1. Default

My little sis can not be this cute, MM, The world only got knows and Index are my fav series that are currently airing. I am also following some of the others above but these are the ones I really love.

Have you seen Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru? Thats one of the better ones this season too.

Quote Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
    funny you mention that
    episode two just got released

heres a torrent
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=164685

also, if you thought that series got a little hefty, watch Kanokon, i have NO idea how it avoided being banned on TV for explicitness

If you would want a series that you would probably really like, Check out Amagami SS. It's currently still airing and its at episode 14-15 so far, if you like romance series, its absolutely fantastic

In regards to Kanokon. I own DVD 1. It is indeed... a little edgy. Hehehehehe... I hope they release the rest of it soon. Unfortunately, it's been announced they're only releasing a box set, so I'm gonna be stuck with 2 copies of Disc 1. Oh well.
    Foolishness is the bane of the world.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by descent87 View Post
    Have you seen Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru? Thats one of the better ones this season too.
    No, currently I have that on hold until BD is released.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ryujin99 View Post
    In regards to Kanokon. I own DVD 1. It is indeed... a little edgy. Hehehehehe... I hope they release the rest of it soon. Unfortunately, it's been announced they're only releasing a box set, so I'm gonna be stuck with 2 copies of Disc 1. Oh well.

i'm officially scared

having looked this "kanokon" series up on wikipedia...i'm now semi-interested in watching it. there's not a single thing about it that appeals to me, it's not in any of my genres (mecha, action, sci-fi...)...yet i really want to watch it now.

fml
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

There's nothing wrong with Kanokon, go on, try it!

And then try Ladies vs. Butlers and THEN come back to me. XDDDD
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit