Thread: Anyone elses steam down?

1. Default Anyone elses steam down?

It says on the steam bulletin that it would only be down till 4:00 am to 8:00 am

its 11 now and my steam is still down anyone else the same?

2. Default

Valve is a west coast company, so I'd expect 4am-8am means PST. It's 7:33am PST right now, so give it another 30 minutes.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

3. Default

So when does it end for eastern time people.

4. Default

Read my post again, look at my post time, and figure it out.

Hint: 5 minutes

5. Default

mine was down all morning but it's all good now.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Yeah same here I dont know what the fuck they were up to that they took it down for that long, maybe they were overhauling something to do with the way the multiplayer of the new medal of honor game is going to work thats being released either today or tommorow.

god I cant wait for the new fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah same here I dont know what the fuck they were up to that they took it down for that long, maybe they were overhauling something to do with the way the multiplayer of the new medal of honor game is going to work thats being released either today or tommorow.

god I cant wait for the new fallout.
    hell yeah

8. Default

Gabe from valve is supposed to make some big announcement soon. Also, the DOTA guy who works for valve now said his new game would be announced today. Wanna bet that the steam maintenance was related to that?

9. Default

Its valve, it was probably something stupid and I keep having this feeling that once portal 2 comes out next year all of the source games are going to be switched over to that engine after a year or so.