View Poll Results: Should Perry be an admin?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 58.33%
  • Hell NO!!

10 41.67%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Perry good or bad?

1. Default Perry good or bad?

(MY OPINION)To me i think Perry is a disgrace to the Ibis servers wearing the admin tag, and having admin privileges, i dont want to be a dick towards Perry but i do not think you are handling the role as an admin very well, it seems like you are banning people for winning like it pisses u off they are better than you.

(MY OPINION)Playing on the servers was fun when you were a regular without admin, you were down to earth and a fun guy, but now your taking these massive power-trips without a destination. dude start slowing down, it seems to me your trying to impress someone. all the time admins are presented with other players constantly accusing another of hacking it is our jobs to find out if they are, dont be afraid to ask for second opinions, and try to get more than one demo. banning a legit respectable player is worse than missing a wall hacker.

examples of Perrys Reign of terror!!!!!

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4856
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4772

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4809 Another one where perry gloats thinking he is right about fluffy being a hacker its OK you ll find a real hacker someday.

there r a couple more but i couldnt find them, anyways this sucks please perry be a better admin.

ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ PLEASE DONT FLAME THIS THREAD JUST POST AN OPINION IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE DONT POST M THX.........
    Last edited by Solarsoul; 10-12-2010 at 11:42 AM.

2. Default

is it just me or has he kinda improved since the fruffles incident?

i mean, those 2 threads were weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is it just me or has he kinda improved since the fruffles incident?
    +1
    Hes not useing his admin so much anymore..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

I havent noticed to much of an issue with perry both cases that you were posting was him trying to catch a hacker and he was wrong..... from that alone maybe take away his ban powers. But far as all the other roles of admin i havent noticed a problem. Perry biggest fault is jumping the gun without hard evidence.

I really dont get to play with perry to often but, unless theres more to it then those to thread my answer is perry is fine to keep his admin powers.

5. Default

i have had no problems with him whatsoever, and there are people that are far worse admins than him. Perry is fun to play with and i haven't seen him abuse his admin in any serious way. If you got any complaints about the way admins handle things, go to the admin abuse forum, don't turn it into a drama flame fest here.

succesful troll is succesful!!!

6. Default

Perry honestly is a good guy, he just has his moments.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Perry honestly is a good guy, he just has his moments.
    Like everyone else
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

8. Default

i have had no problems with him whatsoever, and there are people that are far worse admins than him. Perry is fun to play with and i haven't seen him abuse his admin in any serious way. If you got any complaints about the way admins handle things, go to the admin abuse forum, don't turn it into a drama flame fest here.
    in no way am i tunring this intom a "flame fest" im asking for simple opinions as i have stated mine BUT ILL BE SURE TO EDIT MY ORIGINAL ONE SO THAT THIS IS CLEAR

Yes Perry does jump the gun there are more incidents than just the bans but not all incidents get threads posted and why post a abuse thread if there is already some posted? this is in the discussion so it can be discussed i have no problem with Perry, only the fact the he isnt a very good admin in "MY OPINION" take it or leave whether you post or not i dont care.

and yes aco, he is improving, but he still has a ways to go, in my eyes he hasnt recoverd from his mistakes hes already made. one of my biggest problems was this

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4833

here he apologizes to the community for his actions resulting from a death in his family and that takes balls
    but not even a week later he starts acting up again, this time not having an excuse.

he needs to step up better and and represent Ibis better the other day he was in the server bitching because someone said he had a funny voice, he raged im surprised he didn't go on a banning spree. but he needs to learn how to take criticism with a grain of salt. as do a lot of other admins.

when our admins constantly come into servers and complain about the smallest things and yell at players for no reason and feed trolls thats when we drive players out of our server.

this thread is about opinions and whether your opinion be good or bad post it. we learn from our mistakes and to me he has alot of learning to do...

9. Default

i completely understand what you're saying.

and yes, i do remember that thread and how he started up again since. maybe i've just been playing too much zm lately and haven't seen him in-server when he does this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

ive been keeping this mug in check.

the people that voted yes dont suprise me