Yo, been getting back into animated series via my netflix. Haven't watched much Anime/Manga over the years but when I was a kid (I'm 35 now) the show "Starblazers" would come on after school and I never missed an episode. It was originally known, as many probably know already, as "Space Battleship Yamato" or "Uchū Senkan Yamato". Of course, back then Speed Racer came on (which I also never missed), along with lots of other anime-ish style cartoons (Thundercats, Robotech, Transformers, G-Force (Battle of the planets)..) Watched a little Avatar here and there on T.V. but didn't really get into it, although it seemed like a pretty cool story line. Just didn't devote any time or brain to actually getting hooked enough to care about the characters.

Most recently, like this past week, I checked out Afro Samurai, which I thought was pretty cool graphically. Story line was a little weak and one dimensional, but the visuals were great I thought. Could have used a little more blood.

Anyway, what are some good series I should check out? I started Fullmetal Alchemist yesterday. So far seems ok.

Oh...and hai. I'm :3VOLV3D:...some of you know me from Pub#1 probably. Peace.