1. Default TheGrapist/unban request

Name in Game: TheGrapist
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:26608899
    Who banned you: alex_mamaroneck
    When: 10/11/10
    Where: zmod server
    Why banned: ct suicide

2. Default

Hmm, there was a rule against human committing suicide?

i think he did it so he wouldnt turn.

4. Default

Some people does it to avoid getting tagged, but I've never heard of any rule that forbids human players from doing so.

Btw, who banned you?

5. Default

I take my own life all the time over getting tagged. If he somehow found a way to use the kill command on himself that's completely different. Go play Jurassic Park, Alex will have to ban half the server for jumping into the fence.

And K, you realize he posted the name of the admin, right? I swear, you people flame them when they don't get it right, and don't read it when they do. <.<

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I take my own life all the time over getting tagged. If he somehow found a way to use the kill command on himself that's completely different. Go play Jurassic Park, Alex will have to ban half the server for jumping into the fence.

And K, you realize he posted the name of the admin, right? I swear, you people flame them when they don't get it right, and don't read it when they do. <.<
    Oh snap, somehow I missed the name. And I wasn't trying to flame anyone, just want to clarify the rule for both sides...I'd never flame Alex <3

7. Default

Are you still banned?