Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Requesting the FULL map list.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Thank you, I'm breaking it up into separate parts so we can see what exactly is on here
    good idea. some people might not be able to scroll through the list
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

We'll heres how ive sorted it thus far:

WTF:
    GG_PUNISHMENT_NVIDIA.bsp
    test_hardware.bsp
    test_speakers.bsp

Remove
    Abandonned_Building.bsp
    de_janus_control_center_beta.bsp
    gg_300.bsp
    gg_fy_fortress_x.bsp
    gg_oni_cargo_x2.bsp

Modify:
    gg_rampage_x.bsp
    GG_egypt

3. Default

GG_Punishment_Nvidia is possibly my fav map on the servers u crazy person

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

4. Default

I see no reason to modify Rampage.

With the amount of time it would take to even get it on the server I am not inclined to even spend any of my time on it, either.

5. Default

rampage fucking kicks ass!! leave it as it is
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

jippy:

ill explain in a separate thread latter christmas.

7. Default

the only thing that's a problem is that it seems the .bsp is too big for the server to give out in one chunk. after failing to connect the first time, reconnecting will finish the download and thus allow you to play on a kick ass map.

and punishment_nvidia is great too

i've never played those two test maps. what are they?

8. Default

I dont know either, thats why there on the wtf is this list.

the main problem with rampage is that if you bump into any of buildings trying to side strafe if completely fucks up your aim and seeing as all of the buildings do that it makes the map frustrating to play on.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I dont know either, thats why there on the wtf is this list.

the main problem with rampage is that if you bump into any of buildings trying to side strafe if completely fucks up your aim and seeing as all of the buildings do that it makes the map frustrating to play on.
    ...that's the point of the map. have you ever played the original games?
    seriously, maybe you just have to watch out for shit like that
    the only real edit (other than the downloading thing, but that's not a big problem) is the music's slightly too loud. otherwise it kicks ass.

10. Default

We're not playing it in the original game, its gg and even touching the ladders fucks up your aim beyond belief so it needs to be toned down to a few known spots, like the highest towers.