Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Fire

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm not playing devils advocate. i'm simply saying that ff deserves to be on gg and pub.
    do u must troll every thread... i dont think theres a thread within the last 6 months without atleast 5 post of yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

learn 2 identify
    still fucking retarded regardless of whether i know if they're ct or t, it still happens, and does no good what so ever

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    still fucking retarded regardless of whether i know if they're ct or t, it still happens, and does no good what so ever
    Actually you're retarded. FF has been on PUB for years. Yet, it hasn't died. When have you started to play in IBIS ? Now STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Actually you're retarded. FF has been on PUB for years. Yet, it hasn't died. When have you started to play in IBIS ? Now STFU.
    september 2008 fyi. i didnt say it was recent either, just that its stupid.

5. Default

I enjoy having ff on in PUB. There aren't TOO many incidents of tkers that aren't dealt with appropriately.

6. Default

FF makes the game more interesting, and it adds to the realistic aspect of Counter-Terrorist v Terrorist, if you dont like FF then play somewhere else.

7. Default

learn 2 identify
    i actually 100% agree with you.

its CSS and its part of the game. go be a nub on a 24/7 dust2 nub server if yo u dont want FF.

8. Default

double post:

this whole TK bullshit hasent become a problem since we've had so many mod freaks start playing here. sicne when is this no longer CS:S?? now its GG, or its WCS.

stop reffering to the PUB as a CSS mod... its not a CSS mod... its CS:S

umad?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    double post:

this whole TK bullshit hasent become a problem since we've had so many mod freaks start playing here. sicne when is this no longer CS:S?? now its GG, or its WCS.

stop reffering to the PUB as a CSS mod... its not a CSS mod... its CS:S
    agreed 150%

Get out of PUB if you think GG, ZM, or WCS should be the standard.