Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Fire

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    agreed 150%

Get out of PUB if you think GG, ZM, or WCS should be the standard.
    pubs way to fucking boring though.....its like all i did for a couple years, why the fuck would i want to go back? lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    september 2008 fyi. i didnt say it was recent either, just that its stupid.
    Maybe FF can be taken off for GG, not for pub.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    pubs way to fucking boring though.....its like all i did for a couple years, why the fuck would i want to go back? lol
    It may be boring to you, but It's life to others.

And for once, I think I'll agree with the clanners.

I feel so weird when i don't receive anal on a daily basis...by NYSs' pink fluffy dildo.
    Last edited by Bumpkin; 10-20-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Maybe FF can be taken off for GG, not for pub.
    i would like that, although sometimes it can be fun and challenging, theres always that one asshole who steps in front of you and you accidentally shoot him once and he slays you for tk. no offense, but gg is a much more fast paced game and its more difficult to hold your fire all the time in gg because of the fast paced game and style of the maps

edit: but this is for the gg section

Nice one, NYS pookie-bear.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Here we go again.

7. Default

are all of you idiots blind?

if you are calling "PUB" boring, thats interchangable with calling "CSS" boring.

this is what you are saying... "CSS is boring". you are the type of people who are not happy with cocain, you had to move on to heroin.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    are all of you idiots blind?

if you are calling "PUB" boring, thats interchangable with calling "CSS" boring.

this is what you are saying... "CSS is boring". you are the type of people who are not happy with cocain, you had to move on to heroin.
    i do find regular css boring. but i don't think less of people who play it. to each their own. i enjoy the mods far more.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i do find regular css boring. but i don't think less of people who play it. to each their own. i enjoy the mods far more.
    the sad truth that most of you do not know is this;

CS is a mod from HL. and it was such a leet mod that it became a game.

ZM and GG are mods of CSS. they are not leet enough to become their own game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    the sad truth that most of you do not know is this;

CS is a mod from HL. and it was such a leet mod that it became a game.

ZM and GG are mods of CSS. they are not leet enough to become their own game.
    i know how the progression went.
    I also know that gg and zm are not their own game. however, just because some people thought that vanillia cs deserved to be its own game does not mean that everyone loves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?