Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZM

1. Default

micky, you're retarded. griefing is not allowed. but, she does hav to understand that she's not allowed to touch you as a fellow admin.

but you have to stop being a cock-wipe too micky
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    micky, you're retarded. griefing is not allowed. but, she does hav to understand that she's not allowed to touch you as a fellow admin.

gigitty

what if i want her to touch me? (;

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    what if i want her to touch me? (;
    then don't post aboose threads on it.

case closed. close this thread please.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

well, i dont see the argument on how beaconing yourself and others getting tagged can be intentional since your intentions are to attract zombies in the first place, and we beacon players upon request without asking their cademites for their oppinions on the beacon....

beaconing someone without their request could be bad, but its not like those little red beacon beams break cades

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty_Cakes View Post
    well, i dont see the argument on how beaconing yourself and others getting tagged can be intentional since your intentions are to attract zombies in the first place, and we beacon players upon request without asking their cademites for their oppinions on the beacon....

beaconing someone without their request could be bad, but its not like those little red beacon beams break cades
    the problem arises if he beacons himself next to swm and doesn't do shit, just watches her get tagged. then it's griefing (since he's not allowed to use admin commands on her he can't beacon her)

7. Default

the problem arises if he beacons himself next to swm and doesn't do shit, just watches her get tagged. then it's griefing (since he's not allowed to use admin commands on her he can't beacon her)
    yeah that sounds like misuse