Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ZM

Default ZM

hmmm xD so i got a question regarding a rule i guess i dont really see in the rule section.

Is it TECHNICALLY, "said by zero" against the rules to beacon your self as an admin and stand next to someone to get them tagged?

2. Default

sounds fine to me... although i will hurt you if you do it to me

3. Default

are you cading together or is the said person in another room adjacent to you??

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

i beacon myself all the time. mostly when i'm cadeing/holding out somewhere.

not entirely sure the situation you're trying to paint. background?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

wellllllll this has to do with that swm cunt banning me. i was beaconing myself at the begining of the map and running by her and following her everyyyyy where LOL

i was wondering after i had done it if it was against the ruklls or not "said by zero rules" not like regular made uop rules

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    wellllllll this has to do with that swm cunt banning me. i was beaconing myself at the begining of the map and running by her and following her everyyyyy where LOL

i was wondering after i had done it if it was against the ruklls or not "said by zero rules" not like regular made uop rules
    sounds like you purposely griefed someone and also disrespected them which is against the rules.

if you were hiding in a room and decide 2 beacon yourself then game on... who ever else is in the room can deal with it.

following someone around though and just trying 2 piss them off and make them not able 2 enjoy the game is.... well... do you really need 2 ask? it's kinda obvious zero wold not want admins purposely trying 2 make conflict with 1 another, or any 1 for that matter.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    sounds like you purposely griefed someone and also disrespected them which is against the rules.

if you were hiding in a room and decide 2 beacon yourself then game on... who ever else is in the room can deal with it.

following someone around though and just trying 2 piss them off and make them not able 2 enjoy the game is.... well... do you really need 2 ask? it's kinda obvious zero wold not want admins purposely trying 2 make conflict with 1 another, or any 1 for that matter.

Also SWM used her powers against another admin which is against the rules.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post

Also SWM used her powers against another admin which is against the rules.
    eye for an eye maybe???

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    eye for an eye maybe???

Clone

anex said it the best.. "stickin it to the bitch" jhahahhaha