Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Paypal Cluster Fuck

1. Default

Finally all the admins that brag about getting it free are finally gonna lose it or pay, sry it threw your books off ZERO but glad you finally caught onto it.

2. Default

eh i canceled mine for now, been addicted to starcraft 2 as of late.

3. Default

Cancelled mine a while back but as soon as the funeral home is out of my hands (IF TH FUCKING GUY EVER COMES UP WITH THE MONEY) i will be back
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    my cc expired and i updated it with my new cc but it wont let me order admin again... it gives me some your cc is rejected bs or something... im kinda drunk atm so.... im not sure..
    That's on your cc side, call them and they will fix it.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

I was paying (three months without ability to play)... but had to cancel/update out my Pay (the fucked up) Pal because my credit card number will be updated (issuing new card number)... I manually removed my credit card from Pay (the fucked up) Pal about the end of September... it had me cancel my ibis Gaming account (directly connected to Pay (the fucked up) Pal)... I just figured that after I get my passive hand (one of the prosthetics) and my physical/occupational therapy was finished, that I would clean up any issues with concerns to Pay (the fucked up) Pal... who have also cluster fucked my eBay account as well... Zero, if there was any issues that you noticed with regards to my account, please feel free to contact me ( chronicvt )

I look forward to returning to ibis Gaming very soon... this ordeal is definitely greater than I expected... I miss you all, even you Maynard... looks like WCServer is coming along as painfully as my recovery... Keep up the good work, and if you need anything Zero, please feel free to contact me... if within my reasonability, I can, I will...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!