First let me start by explaining how your admin gets activated and deactivated right now. You order admin, I get an e-mail from paypal and I then activate your admin. You cancel admin, I get an e-mail from paypal and then I remove your admin.

The key here are the e-mails from paypal. If paypal never sends an e-mail nothing occurs. As paypal is a fucking pile of shit it failed to e-mail me in regard to numerous cancellations over the past few months. While some cancellation e-mails did go though others did not. Thanks to paypal the books are off by hundreds of dollars.

Many people have just had there admin removed and if you are among those please check your paypal to ensure that you did indeed not pay.

For now I will be implementing more stringent manual checks to make up for the fact that paypal is totally useless. I am also going to be putting priority on the new website and admin system. The automated scripts that are designed for the new systems makes it so that your admin is removed the second payment is not made and activated as soon as payment is made.

Once again a big thanks out to paypal, you motherfuckers can not even send me e-mails without fucking it up. At this point I could care less about the rates I would fucking pay someone else 10% just to get quality service.