Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a abuse

1. Default

yeah zero, it was probably one of those "admin wars" that we have on a daily basis lol
    as u can see, i got slapped and hallwagner SIMULTANUOUSLY,
    i actually remember EXACTLY when this happened, hallwagner and i were knifing at end of round, and joker wanted to mess us up, so he slapped BOTH of us.
    now just to be clear, and i do have this on a demo, its that hallwagner actually BENEFITTED from that slap lol, since he managed to avoid my backstab when joker slapped us both, and then i had to try to stab him again lol...

so i pretty much didnt complain about it.... maybe hall didnt like the idea? which is understandable also.
    however, not a big deal i think, as u can see, i got slayed as well too, not sure if it was end of round or not, but who cares really, i'd just retaliate if i wanted to :P maybe hall is posting here bcos hall cant retaliate anymore unless he gets team killed? duno... oh well... gotta love the ibis soap opera drama on the forums :P *popcorn*
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    most of those slays i made were at the end on the rounds and they didn't mean anything and if anyone really had a problem with me doing that at the end of the rounds i would have stoped. No one complained infact it was just the opposite everyone on the server was having a good time and laughing than hall complained and after that i stoped. As i said before we were just fucking arround nothing serious.
    admiins have slayed everyone when the round is over many times before, But cant tell if a new round started which makes everything unclear still, but maybe someone else can give there side of the story. that's listed there?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    As seen from the log this is not true.

This is proven by the log.

It looks pretty clear that him and some other admins were just messing around. At least that is how it looks in the context of the logs.
    I never see Zero online to solve all of this thread like this b4. I thought he gave up already a long time ago, and IBIS turn out like this.

BTW, closing other people thread with their power without any explanation
    Hm mm that look like a douchebag to me.

no, this was mid-round when i was on nade level and had already been shot down to like 30 hp. he decided to slap me for 50 dmg which was a slay in the sense that i lost 2 levels. it totally fucked my chances at winning. i dont recall "fucking around with you" any more than normal mic insults and just having a good time. but you do shit like this, although not extremely serious, it just gets blown over and continues on and off forever. now i'm not talking about you as an admin specifically with that statement, but most admins. they fuck up every once in a while and nothing ever comes of it. i hate to bring this up, but my adminship wasn't ended by one huge walter type incident, but as an accumulation of doing stupid unfair things that cause the other players to get angry and blow them out of proportion, as i did here. joker, im not mad at you anymore and wasn't really mad at you in the first place as much as you may have thought, i just want something to be done about "minor" admin abuse. it doesn't just affect me, it affects everybody who's been abused.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    no, this was mid-round when i was on nade level and had already been shot down to like 30 hp. he decided to slap me for 50 dmg which was a slay in the sense that i lost 2 levels. it totally fucked my chances at winning. i dont recall "fucking around with you" any more than normal mic insults and just having a good time. but you do shit like this, although not extremely serious, it just gets blown over and continues on and off forever. now i'm not talking about you as an admin specifically with that statement, but most admins. they fuck up every once in a while and nothing ever comes of it. i hate to bring this up, but my adminship wasn't ended by one huge walter type incident, but as an accumulation of doing stupid unfair things that cause the other players to get angry and blow them out of proportion, as i did here. joker, im not mad at you anymore and wasn't really mad at you in the first place as much as you may have thought, i just want something to be done about "minor" admin abuse. it doesn't just affect me, it affects everybody who's been abused.
    hall may have been messing with admins but it does not constiute an ADMIN TOO ABUSE POWERS. yes hall may have meesed with them but he couldnt slap or slay them so the admin is at fault for slaying and slapping for no apparent reason.

6. Default

I think that people take advantage of the fact that it's just Hallwagner so they think they can just do whatever they want to him. Sometimes he deserves it and sometimes he doesn't.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I think that people take advantage of the fact that it's just Hallwagner so they think they can just do whatever they want to him. Sometimes he deserves it and sometimes he doesn't.
    Very well said.

I personally don't have a problem with hall. He might go crazy sometimes, but that's pretty much most of the server at any given time. In any case, hall received his punishment for abusing his admin privileges. Beyond that, it is not in the hands of admins to abuse him in turn. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Very well said.

I personally don't have a problem with hall. He might go crazy sometimes, but that's pretty much most of the server at any given time. In any case, hall received his punishment for abusing his admin privileges. Beyond that, it is not in the hands of admins to abuse him in turn. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    I agree, I don't have any problems with him anymore and I just find it really hard to believe that all of the abuse threads hes made are all fictitious.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

Hall reminds me of the kid in school that had no problem picking on someone, but once you started on him, LOOK OUT!!!

He tried calling abooose on me once in game and I laughed it off. I forget why, but it was a pretty stupid reason. When you scream abooose too much, no one is really gonna care afterwhile. Just saying.

Ontop of calling hacker every time someone better then you comes in, or if I win. Its getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Hall reminds me of the kid in school that had no problem picking on someone, but once you started on him, LOOK OUT!!!

He tried calling abooose on me once in game and I laughed it off. I forget why, but it was a pretty stupid reason. When you scream abooose too much, no one is really gonna care afterwhile. Just saying.

Ontop of calling hacker every time someone better then you comes in, or if I win. Its getting old.
    yea well im never serious about the hacker thing. also, just because the abuse may be "minor" doesn't make it right. i mean if people cant post about an admin slapping me for 50 dmg and me losing 2 levels, what can they post about? admin abuse isnt all walter type incidents you know. if this isn't abuse you may as well not have an admin abuse section because the only way an admin will be penalized is if he bans the whole fucking server