Thread: Cancel Subscription

1. Default Cancel Subscription

How can I cancel my subscription to IBIS gaming? I don't even play anymore.
    ANYONE WHO READS THIS IS GAY

If the above statement offended you, then you are still gay. If you laughed, then you must not be gay.

2. Default

go to paypal and click on your history, then click on view details on IBIS GAMING, then there is is blue writing that says details towards the top of the page click on that details link as well, it will take u to another page showing you your complete history with IBIS, on the left hand side is a blue option to cancel click that to cancel reoccurring payments. when you do this please send ZERO an email noting that you want to cancel as well.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    go to paypal and click on your history, then click on view details on IBIS GAMING, then there is is blue writing that says details towards the top of the page click on that details link as well, it will take u to another page showing you your complete history with IBIS, on the left hand side is a blue option to cancel click that to cancel reoccurring payments. when you do this please send ZERO an email noting that you want to cancel as well.
    Simple short version

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Simple short version

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Only you Mag, only you! :P

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

I have just canceled it for you, it will expire on the 4th