Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse normal?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Who the fuck cares perry. Get the fuck out. Go rule 34 some ben10. Quit trying to be an oldfag when we know you are indeed an newfag.
    shut
    the
    fuck
    down

and yeah, i gotta agree w/ anex. i'll be the first to admit that i use noclip to jump into cades sometimes. but if i see someone abusing it i rip their heads off.

the changing hp shit has to go. as does the changing teams stuff, and changing gravity, and restricting/unrestricting weapons. you'd think that admins would know better, but i can't count how many times i've had to restart the server because some dumbass fucked gravity over. the little tards use the "well we held a vote, and the option's there" argument.

it's sad that the level of common sense is so low that commands need to be restricted, but if that's what its come to.

edit: oh yes, blade brought up a good point. the bots.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Ya know what, I have another problem. Trazen, please stop picking bad maps for your own amusement.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Ya know what, I have another problem. Trazen, please stop picking bad maps for your own amusement.
    seconded

for me im with everything, the only nice thing about noclip is it keeps you from having to go into spectate to see people cade breaking or doing something they shouldnt.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    seconded

for me im with everything, the only nice thing about noclip is it keeps you from having to go into spectate to see people cade breaking or doing something they shouldnt.
    yeah but alot of admins been using it for other things as well like going ahead and flying to there spots... which you shouldnt do.. those admins no who im talking about.

5. Default

If I recall you did the exact same thing when I played zmod, and you recently have done it when you got senior admin in GG.

Everybody stop pointing fingers at each other and just stop abusing your powers. This is exactly why GG is so much better.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Yeah but if you all even remotely think someone is hacking, they get permabanned.

WCS >>>>> GG

7. Default

Guys, just go into spec. Pretend like noclip isn't even there. I've NEVER used it to do my job, and you shouldn't have to, either.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

Yeah but if you all even remotely think someone is hacking, they get permabanned.

WCS >>>>> GG
    yeah, if you're a noob. I know the difference between walls and skill. It's not my fault others don't. The flaw is not in the servers, it's in the admin system.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

i feel bad for 90% of the people you kids ban for hacking. most of them are pub stars that own in a GG or WCS. thats why i hardly try-hard, or else id be the next suspected HAXXXOR!!!!

lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better