Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I was banned?

1. Default

I took a long time to post it because i thought it was a temp ban for whistling or singing in the mic, so i went to sleep lmao

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chantzg View Post
    I took a long time to post it because i thought it was a temp ban for whistling or singing in the mic, so i went to sleep lmao
    It wasnt you mic spamming we took care of that, but i Suscpect walling on ur part, also have two others calling shenanigans on u after watching u in office get constant straffing awps, its hard to prove the ur using no recoil because you use the awp all the time. which is a smart move.

3. Default

I reviewed the demos especially at the points you noted Solar.

If you watch these demos without sound, it may seem sketch. But if you use your brain and listen to the footsteps you will understand that it was the implementation of skill, not hacks.

He was 1 of 1 awpers on CT. The idiots on T that he killed were trying to get rid of the nest awper. If they were smart, they would have avoided that location all together. Who doesn't watch the ladder in that spot by that time in the round?

Noscopes are not impossible to do when they are only ~10 feet in front of you.

As far as norecoil goes.... If it can't be proven because he's using the awp, then you can't make a claim that he was using norecoil.

Edit: just go ahead and get rid of the other good PUB players... (clutch)umad, pollo, bob, etc
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 10-17-2010 at 01:45 PM.

4. Default

So you banned him for "hacking" and didn't make a thread posting the demos? Real nice work here.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    So you banned him for "hacking" and didn't make a thread posting the demos? Real nice work here.
    i was waiting on him to debate it*

6. Wink

no recoil? Maybe i don't understand what recoil is.. but AWPs don't have recoil? if you stand still, have your rates corrected AWP always shoots in a straight line, I never strafe and shoot? I do cross-jumps and shoot. Good players know when you jump-strafe, the first sound of your foot hitting the ground = ground touch shot.
    Ladder and nest defense is humorous, I'm not going to bother with that, you can keep that a point in your jurisdiction.
    I've watched both of them thorough and the points you suggested, I think you should have your admin revoked and taken to zombie mod, WCS, or Death-match mod where you have infinite lives and endless shooting to hone your defensive skills/shooting with accuracy before you can rate these videos... Take my rant as offensive if you wish, in my defense I am truly honest and what i said to you is purely my opinion of the truth at hand.
    Thank you very much to anybody who assists me, and I greatly like this server and was a regular for the past few weeks/month. Cheers!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    i was waiting on him to debate it*
    Just do what you're supposed to do and post the demos in the Bans forum.

8. Default

uhhh, dude? our zm doesn't have inf. ammo.

and chill out.

solar, you need to post any perma's you make (along w/ demos) immediately. not wait for them to post to get unbanned.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    uhhh, dude? our zm doesn't have inf. ammo.

and chill out.

solar, you need to post any perma's you make (along w/ demos) immediately. not wait for them to post to get unbanned.
    ok GOTCHA * so i will post form now on.

10. Default

Closed until further review by Zero or clan members.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.