Just curious to why I was banned? thanks
    Chinese Chaser Chantzy '.'
    Ice Rain Penguin Chantzy
    Master Chantzy

2. Default

where what when steamid.

try sticking to a normal format.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

3. Default

you were banned for hacking.

4. Default

ah sorry,
    STEAM_0:0:803258 steam ID
    Last night around maybe 12am or so? There was a bunch of people screaming and yelling on mic so i whistled, turned the corner to shoot and was banned?
    Really enjoyed this server with overall good admin with no bullshit in it.

5. Default

haah okay, just for my own curiosity can i see the video?

6. Default

master chantzy was banned for hacking? I'm going to assume it was a shit call until a demo is released.

Wow.

7. Default

did whyte ban him?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chantzg View Post
    haah okay, just for my own curiosity can i see the video?
    ACO i banned him

Your were banned for suspected no recoil, after being observed by 3 admins, and also for walling.

DEmo 1 is as follows some of what i saw.

:58, walling, 1:07, 1:09, some instances.
    also 3:08 Straffing awp= no recoil this guy was getting jumping awps, as well as awp kill while moving.

demo 2 is as follows, labeled Penguin4
    ":35, :40, 1:58,

when he kills the guy that comes threw the double doors he then waits scoped in and shoots the second guy, then goes back up the ladder there were 2 remaing Ts so why did he wait for the second and not a 3rd or 4th?

He also drops down from the ladder drops beside the box and kills tentoes, at no other point in the game does he ever drop down beside the box or even look at the box where tentoes was.

There is alot of walling, and alot of it was very suspcious, i have more demos but they are very long.

also why wait so long to dispute your ban?

9. Default

Can we get the first post edited to the correct format or this is going no where.

10. Default

I'm not sure, no one has made themselves accountable yet.

Way to ban one of the good regs that pub has.

edit: demo up