Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need unban

1. Default I need unban

Hey guys its me again but with new info and hopefully you guys have new information for me....So again i was banned about 8 months now and finally figured out what ban its not..

its not:
    KAC
    VAC
    SB

Its either you guys that banned me which before you said you didnt or some error with the counter strike update because it happened around that period of time. It was on the pub server and my steam id is
    STEAM_0:0:26236254

-JD

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jdanek View Post
    Hey guys its me again but with new info and hopefully you guys have new information for me....So again i was banned about 8 months now and finally figured out what ban its not..

its not:
    KAC
    VAC
    SB

Its either you guys that banned me which before you said you didnt or some error with the counter strike update because it happened around that period of time. It was on the pub server and my steam id is
    STEAM_0:0:26236254

-JD

post in the unban section... or nothing will happen.

here's link. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Arrow

Care to explain...
    Code:
    L 04/21/2010 - 13:31:35: Unexpected CVar Reply: Jdanek (ID: STEAM_0:0:26236254 | IP: 98.231.104.217) replied with unexpected convar "lua_open" (not expecting; result "Not found") with value "".
    L 06/15/2010 - 15:07:02: Unexpected CVar Reply: »EoS« JD (ID: STEAM_0:0:26236254 | IP: 98.231.104.217) replied with unexpected convar "cl_showevents" (not expecting; result "Okay") with value "0".
    L 06/19/2010 - 01:48:15: Bad CVar return: »EoS« JD (ID: STEAM_0:0:26236254 | IP: 98.231.104.217) has convar "openscript" (value "", return Not valid) when it shouldn't exist.

you done fucked up jd

6. Default

ya... go ahead and ignore my post that says re-port your issue.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I never used an aimbot ever

8. Default

The only script i was using is a recording script to export demos as avi...

-JD

9. Default

you might need one hell of a shovel to get out of that hole. but its your lie so you make sure that you believe it at least.

10. Default

it appears you had some sort of lua-insertion going on. and the server didn't like your cvars. sucks to be you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?