Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hadriel- heya!

1. Default Hadriel- heya!

Hey everyone! Been playing on your servers on/off for about a year now so I figured I may as well finally get on here, register and post something up. :P Sorry in advance for the wall of text, I'm bored at work with nothing to do haha

Just a bit about myself..
    My name's Matt from Ontario, Canada. I'm 18, going into my 2nd year of business admin at wilfrid laurier university.

Gaming
    I've got quite a hefty background in gaming, was basically raised on Doom by my dad. I've been gaming forever, though never been much of a cs player until recently. Played semi-professional Quake/Doom for several years. Competitive Guild Wars was where I had most success, being in 3 top 20 pvp guilds internationally. Now I play competitive Arenas in WoW mostly, just started a month ago though, and when I've got some spare time I hop on for some cs games on your pub or GG servers, or hit up some rock band.

Your servers
    Like I said, been playing on and off on your servers for about a year. Haven't been on much between summers because I was in residence at uni and our net was complete crap, so I may be a new face to most. I almost always use the name Hadriel ingame, though I'll occasionally alias as *powerthirst* SHOCKOLATE or conundrum_ just for shits and giggles. When I used to play last year I was probably going by the name Annihilus or Matt110189 though

I love to chat and get to know new peeps online all the time, so always feel free to give me a shout. I've got a real immature streak to myself that comes out sometimes haha, but only in good fun. So yea... guess that's all I can think of for now, just ask about anything else!

I've got an xfire account, lorion123, and new adds are always welcome.
    Cheers!

2. Default

sup ive seen you on a bit recently, welcome to the forums

3. Default

Good to see you on the forums, maybe I should add quake sounds for you...

4. Default

yea i've seen you on more now but i remember before you used to play a little more

welcome to the forums
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

welcome to the thunderdome.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    welcome to the thunderdome.

Welcome

Peace

7. Default

Thanks for the warm welcome all!
    hah, no need to add them just for lil old me ZERO, they are quite entertaining though lol.

8. Default

I remember you very well, Do you remember me (Annihilus)?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I remember you very well, Do you remember me (Annihilus)?
    lol...??? is that a good thing???

Peace

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    lol...??? is that a good thing???

Peace
    Yeah lets just say, He should keep your nose clean.