Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned for 60 just for being a zombie

1. Default Banned for 60 just for being a zombie

Just a few minutes ago i was banned for joining the server and turning into a zombie. Apparently i used !ztele to get a way from a zombie but yet i turned into a zombie right after i picked a team. So yea admin "Tasty Cakes" failed to double check his facts or what ever he was doing to get distracted enough to ban the wrong person.

Below is my console log.

No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for n00b.exe (STEAM_0:0:22554608).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for xF |:. VioByte|CoLdR| (STEAM_0:0:7646314).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for xF |:. VioByte|CoLdR| (STEAM_0:0:7646314).
    [ZR] For help on Zombie:Reloaded commands, type "!zmenu" in chat.
    xF |:. VioByte|CoLdR| connected.
    Redownloading all lightmaps
    [SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
    Chaotix connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Chaotix (STEAM_0:0:18838449).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Chaotix (STEAM_0:0:18838449).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for An orgasm? On my tongue? (STEAM_0:0:22693974).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for An orgasm? On my tongue? (STEAM_0:0:22693974).
    An orgasm? On my tongue? connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ShRoOmMaStEr (STEAM_0:0:6498237).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ShRoOmMaStEr (STEAM_0:0:6498237).
    ShRoOmMaStEr connected.
    Console: Escape Boat #2 is leaving in 10 seconds...
    marcstein76 connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for marcstein76 (STEAM_0:0:35788698).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for marcstein76 (STEAM_0:0:35788698).
    [ZR] For help on Zombie:Reloaded commands, type "!zmenu" in chat.
    [SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
    Console: Escape Boat #3 is leaving in 5 seconds...
    FANTOM connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for FANTOM (STEAM_0:1:17460252).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for FANTOM (STEAM_0:1:17460252).
    >CD< RALLE connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for >CD< RALLE (STEAM_0:1:28145409).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for >CD< RALLE (STEAM_0:1:28145409).
    Vano™ connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Vano™ (STEAM_0:1:23860723).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Vano™ (STEAM_0:1:23860723).
    [ZR] You have been infected! Go pass it on to as many other players as you can.
    (ADMIN) Tasty Cakes | ibis.a: DO NOT EVER ZTELE AWAY FROM ZOMBIES
    [SM Parachute] Welcome! This server is running SM Parachute.
    [SM Parachute] Free parachute for everyone is enabled!
    [hop] WCS MOD+ - cs_militia_nolag (0/21) [type !servers to join]
    A Holy Hand Grenade has set you on fire for 14.8 seconds!
    FANTOM killed ShRoOmMaStEr with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (ADMIN) Tasty Cakes | ibis.a: banned player xF |:. VioByte|CoLdR|
    You have been banned by Admin for 60 minutes
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

I would suggest senior admins on the Zombie Mod server to keep a close eye on the noob admin. He seems a bit unsure of his ability to manage a server.
    Last edited by Viobyte; 10-19-2010 at 09:39 AM.

well whether or not you changed into a zombie after !ztele, its still a bannable offense.

so please before putting in an abuse thread, lern2read rules.

3. Default

The point is... it did'nt happen. You just assume the admin is god and he knows all... the problem is. he is not god and he picked the wrong player to ban... so that's his fault. Since it was a mistake i'll forgive him since hes still new to being an admin.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    well whether or not you changed into a zombie after !ztele, its still a bannable offense.

so please before putting in an abuse thread, lern2read rules.
    now now perry, no need to be an ass.

read the console log he posted. he never says !ztele...though he could have deleted it. but for such a short ban that would be a bit much
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Im sorry but people are just butthurt that admins are actually cleaning up the zmod server. and to try to get revenge they post ridiculous abuse threads like this.

And coming in here demanding an apology like a pompous ass instead of asking why and discussing the issue is a dick move. You sir, are a fucking DERP!

6. Default

Im sorry but people are just butthurt that admins are actually cleaning up the zmod server. and to try to get revenge they post ridiculous abuse threads like this.

And coming in here demanding an apology like a pompous ass instead of asking why and discussing the issue is a dick move. You sir, are a fucking DERP!
    ...perry, chill. yeah, he came off a bit strong, but it sounds like tasty fucked this one up. this isn't cleaning up the server you retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

There's a difference between cleaning up a server and being a dick admin. What happened to giving a warning, or slaying a player first? Granted, I don't play Zombiemod, but shouldn't there be some action BEFORE banning?
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

8. Default

This is the important part of the condump:

[ZR] You have been infected! Go pass it on to as many other players as you can.
    (ADMIN) Tasty Cakes | ibis.a: DO NOT EVER ZTELE AWAY FROM ZOMBIES
    [SM Parachute] Welcome! This server is running SM Parachute.
    [SM Parachute] Free parachute for everyone is enabled!
    [hop] WCS MOD+ - cs_militia_nolag (0/21) [type !servers to join]
    A Holy Hand Grenade has set you on fire for 14.8 seconds!
    FANTOM killed ShRoOmMaStEr with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (ADMIN) Tasty Cakes | ibis.a: banned player xF |:. VioByte|CoLdR|
    You have been banned by Admin for 60 minutes
    It clearly shows that he had just joined a team and was auto-infected - that SM Parachute message is displayed when you first join a team. If you actually bother to read and comprehend his original post, he never said he zteled, he said:

Apparently i used !ztele to get a way from a zombie but yet i turned into a zombie right after i picked a team.
    which is clearly noting that the admin banned him for zteleing away from zombies, when in fact that is impossible.

So, this admin either accidentally hit his name when he banned (yet another reason not to use the menu), or is a complete dumbass. In either case more caution is needed. As for banning immediately for a first-time ztele offense, I would usually slay or kick first, or just do a 5 min ban at the most. Or maybe freeze them next round . I do understand that ZM is full of tards and it can get frustrating, but don't go overboard.

And Perry, you really need to stop acting all butthurt all the time. I like you, but take a breath and read his posts. He didn't demand an apology, and he didn't come off as a pompous ass at all - you read that into his post.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    And Perry, you really need to stop acting all butthurt all the time. I like you, but take a breath and read his posts. He didn't demand an apology, and he didn't come off as a pompous ass at all - you read that into his post.
    +1 try reading the console log before you post. he didn't Ztele at any point... the admin probably just hit the wrong button when he was choosing who 2 ban....

perry quit being a meat-head.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...perry, chill. yeah, he came off a bit strong
    how exactly did he come off strong? he said he was band for something he never did, which the console log proves, and asked that more experienced admins plz watch out for this new admin so it's not a recurring thing...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

troll unsuccesful