Thread: App(lication)

1. Default App(lication)

There aren't any strict guidelines as to how to post this so here we go:

I've been playing on these servers for over a year, took 4 or so months off due to college exams and projects. (I procrastinated and wasted too much time, this coming year I'll balance my time effectively)
    I used to play on the pub all the time and actually climbed the ranks pretty high in my peak. When I decided to come back to IBIS I tried the zombie server and it was/is good fun. I've met many people (95% of the people on these forums I have played with) and have been trouble free. I am sure there are those who don't like me (as with anything, you won't always be liked by everyone) Honestly, there is nobody here that I dislike. Sure there have been arguments but after they are done I can forget it whether it be in-game or on these forums.
    I've come back to the pub server now because honestly, it is the only decent pub server. (I hate the 35+ man pubs, less is better) I also like the 1 awp rule as it keeps the focus on learning how to use more than the 1 gun.

I think that I'm an above-average player - not to sound over-confident. There are some maps that I am awesome at and a few that I don't play much and suck at. I keep a consistent 1.80 + kdr most of the time if that matters at all. (although it has fallen from 1.95 to 1.90 in the last week or so)

I have been in clans before. I have been an admin on a server before. I understand the rules, as well as the rights of the admins and the regular players.

I am 18 and studying advertising. I hate my part-time job. I love VW's and drive a 92 Jetta. Not much else to say about me.

I'm sure there are many better candidates before me but I decided to go ahead and post anyway.

Oh yeah I just looked at how many rounds I have played. 6,6xx, I can't believe it's been that many.
    Last edited by mkII; 08-11-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Blah.

2. Default

Hey...i played with you a coupple of times...seems ike a good kid!!

Anyway, good luck with your app.

Peace

3. Default

I canot vote fer him cuzz hee iz a pro grammer dood hoo thinks dat we shoud hav perfekt grammer in dee foerums.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I canot vote fer him cuzz hee iz a pro grammer dood hoo thinks dat we shoud hav perfekt grammer in dee foerums.
    Like I said in the other post, I keep what happens in a particular post where it belongs, no hard feelings against anyone here. I'm surprised you didn't do the same.

Either way, I understand it takes a while to have an application accepted. I'm basically just showing my interest in joining so that those who make the choices know.

5. Default

he's part of those that make the choices lol, but good luck with your app

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    D-Monic, your a doodoolee head.

7. Default

lmao wtf is a doodoolee head?

8. Default

lol good luck with ur app man

9. Default

lmao wtf is a doodoolee head?
    Its a funnier word than doodoo.

10. Default

Key word being part. Either way it's all cool, I won't fuss about this.