Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Delays

  1. Unhappy Delays

    All current and regular activity may be delayed over the next week or so. I was in a car crash today and it is not clear how this will effect my ability to keep up on the servers. BTW I am fine, it was just me by myself and it was caused by basically my stupidity.

    My Explorer is totaled right now but the damage should be reparable after some costly repairs. I am sure that something else really bad is going to occur sometime in the next week or so and thus I am right now backing up all the servers data encase something happens to that. It appears that I am in a rut of bad luck recently but the good news is that I am now over half way out of it. I just got to prepare for the last of it and then hopefully get my life back on track.



  2. Default

    Sorry to hear about your crash, hope everything works out ok with insurance.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    All current and regular activity may be delayed over the next week or so. I was in a car crash today and it is not clear how this will effect my ability to keep up on the servers. BTW I am fine, it was just me by myself and it was caused by basically my stupidity.

    My Explorer is totaled right now but the damage should be reparable after some costly repairs. I am sure that something else really bad is going to occur sometime in the next week or so and thus I am right now backing up all the servers data encase something happens to that. It appears that I am in a rut of bad luck recently but the good news is that I am now over half way out of it. I just got to prepare for the last of it and then hopefully get my life back on track.
    what'd you hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what'd you hit?
    wagner?



    sorry 2 hear that zero, it's always a bitch when you're involved in a car crash... hope shit gets better for ya.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what'd you hit?
    zero has already said it.......
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    it was caused by my stupidity.
    If zero wants to tell us more he would tell us...
    We all have those days where we say to ourselves "damn I was SO STUPID for doing that"

  6. #6

    Default

    dammit Zero did you hit another hooker on the road again???? i told you, you dont get points for hitting them IRL

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wagner?



    sorry 2 hear that zero, it's always a bitch when you're involved in a car crash... hope shit gets better for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    dammit Zero did you hit another hooker on the road again???? i told you, you dont get points for hitting them IRL
    i stopped being a hooker like 5 years ago, come on guys

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i stopped being a hooker like 5 years ago, come on guys
    Don't fucking lie I saw Ownz pick you up last night.

  9. #9

    Default

    Hope you get well zero!

  10. Default

    how do you know it's half over? the worst part could be up next.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •