Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Delays

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    how do you know it's half over? the worst part could be up next.
    reality

2. Default

"ah but the worst was to come, poor thing, poor dear."
    ~sweeney todd
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

What we're the updates supposed to be in the first place?

4. Default

Like work on the wcs server, adding admins. Some back end work on the forums and website and a sourcemod update for all of the servers.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    how do you know it's half over? the worst part could be up next.
    Maybe he can see into the future
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

well dude sry to hear bout ur accident, not to be a dick but shit happens, and it continues to happen, hopefully things will go better for you. you can never honestly say your almost out of it cause you never know what will happen tomorrow.
    ex: wouldn't it suck to hit the lottery, and become extremely rich but the next day get shot and become a quadriplegic? so you decide to donate the money to charity, and after u donate the money the doctors tell u they can remove the shard of lead embedded in ur spine and you'll be able to continue a normal life after a few months of therapy?

^^^^^THAT WOULD SUCK BIG BLUE BALLS^^^^^

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    well dude sry to hear bout ur accident, not to be a dick but shit happens, and it continues to happen, hopefully things will go better for you. you can never honestly say your almost out of it cause you never know what will happen tomorrow.
    ex: wouldn't it suck to hit the lottery, and become extremely rich but the next day get shot and become a quadriplegic? so you decide to donate the money to charity, and after u donate the money the doctors tell u they can remove the shard of lead embedded in ur spine and you'll be able to continue a normal life after a few months of therapy?

^^^^^THAT WOULD SUCK BIG BLUE BALLS^^^^^
    then you make it all back again with the movie and book rights.

capitalism win!! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Sorry to hear that
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers