Thread: Endozworlds Story

1. Default Endozworlds Story

my steam id is STEAM_0:0:25766737 0
    banned me:
    When: 5:30pm? eastern time today
    Where:the zombie server on css
    Why banned:dont know.
    ok so ive been playing on the zombie mod server for a while now, and recently reformatted my computer a couple days ago, last night got my drivers reinstalled and downloaded css. earlier today i go to play on the zombie server and a couple of times the server disconnects me before i load into it and tells me to please change my name. i finally get on the server and play a couple of rounds on the silent hill holdout map. then play another couple of rounds on i believe the map was tension, anyways i then get off the server to go eat dinner. i come back and try to get on the server again and the same thing happens except instead of a name change, the server tells me im banned. i then message trazen for help and he figures it out.
    Last edited by Endozworld; 10-21-2010 at 06:44 PM.

2. Default

sooooo...resolved?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    sooooo...resolved?
    Well, no. The point is, we unbanned him, or, trazen did, because it was a weird story, and noone knows who banned him, So, i told him to post on here, maybe someone knows whats up with this.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Well, no. The point is, we unbanned him, or, trazen did, because it was a weird story, and noone knows who banned him, So, i told him to post on here, maybe someone knows whats up with this.
    did you unban through console or through the menu?

cause if it was through the menu it should have said right in the little pop-up who was the banning admin.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

So far I know only that he was was kicked for having a blank name but I am looking though the logs to find the ban cause.

He was banned for 50min, slowly getting to the bottom of this...

M 10/21/2010 - 17:34:37: CONSOLE : Ban (Bad Name - partial) [unnamed] [STEAM_0:0:25766737]

You were auto temp banned for having a hack name. You can not try to use invisible characters or anything like that in your name. Nor can you use a blank name, such things mess with admins ability to administer the server and are therefore detected as hacks. This is not even by anything that I have any controll over but is part of the KAC automated anti hacker system, so if you have any problems with it you will need to take it up with KAC. Otherwise just avoid names that use hackish ways of operating and you should be fine on not only these but many other servers around the world that are protected by KAC.
    Last edited by ZERO; 10-21-2010 at 07:18 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So far I know only that he was was kicked for having a blank name but I am looking though the logs to find the ban cause.

M 10/21/2010 - 17:34:37: CONSOLE : Ban (Bad Name - partial) [unnamed] [STEAM_0:0:25766737]

You were auto temp banned for having a hack name. You can not try to use invisible characters or anything like that in your name. Nor can you use a blank name, such things mess with admins ability to administer the server and are therefore detected as hacks. This is not even by anything that I have any controll over but is part of the KAC automated anti hacker system, so if you have any problems with it you will need to take it up with KAC. Otherwise just avoid names that use hackish ways of operating and you should be fine on not only these but many other servers around the world that are protected by KAC.
    ah i see, cheers. I found this story fishy because Trazen said that Endo said he got banned by the map, when trazen unbanned him through the menu, he said the banning admin was "MAP" so yeah.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

- 17:34:37: CONSOLE : Ban (Bad Name - partial) [unnamed] [STEAM_0:0:]

Odd thing is that Endozworld has never changed his name once,he doesn't have any invisible/hacked characters in his name. (Once I had to temporary noclip him and 2 other guys out of the boat in Lake In Dusk where people tend to get stuck at the end of the ride,his name was completely composed of just regular letters.)

The only way I figured out Unnamed was him was because I checked the Steam ID,though when I looked through the Unban Menu at the various banned players trying to figure which one was him,I noticed Unnamed,aka Endo,was the only person banned by MAP.

Curiously,Endozworld has never changed his name as I mentioned before,but wouldn't KAC have got him earlier if he did have hacked characters?He's been playing here for at least over a month,not to mention his name is still the same after I unbanned him,yet KAC hasn't done anything to him again...

I've never seen this happen before,it's rather odd.

8. Default

It could have been some strange issue caused by a steam glitch.

9. Default

according to his psychostats page, he's used endozworld over 600 times and "unknown" only 6. no other names are mentioned. i'd definately attribute this to a random glitch rather.

10. Default

unknown would be the one where it was glitching.